Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42
Been on the site for a year now. I'm in Light. I haven't really felt a connect with the community, so I'm strongly considering a change to another Flight, but I am far from deciding which.
Been on the site for a year now. I'm in Light. I haven't really felt a connect with the community, so I'm strongly considering a change to another Flight, but I am far from deciding which.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
6 Years, 9 Months, 29 Days
Ice the whole way ~

I've idly thought about touring another flight but never actually done it.
6 Years, 9 Months, 29 Days
Ice the whole way ~

I've idly thought about touring another flight but never actually done it.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

yes mine is gone I used it january 2021
yes mine is gone I used it january 2021
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
o/ I joined nature back in 2013 and have never felt like changing
o/ I joined nature back in 2013 and have never felt like changing
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
[quote name="vacantlyamused" date="2023-05-27 17:06:59" ] Almost three years with shadowmama and no intention of leaving. Spooky darkness forever <3 [/quote] I've passed my three year anniversary now! Love shadowmama just as much as ever <3
vacantlyamused wrote on 2023-05-27 17:06:59:
Almost three years with shadowmama and no intention of leaving. Spooky darkness forever <3
I've passed my three year anniversary now! Love shadowmama just as much as ever <3
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I've been on FR since July of 2018 and I've been in Plague for the entire time. I don't see myself ever leaving, either.
I've been on FR since July of 2018 and I've been in Plague for the entire time. I don't see myself ever leaving, either.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Been in Light for 3 years and 4 months and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon!
Been in Light for 3 years and 4 months and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
10 years of Arcane! (And 3 months and 21 days at time of posting ...) No plans to change, ever.

I kind of hate pink but the Arcane aesthetic beyond that (crystals, magic, glowing enchanted woodlands, curiosity, space) is 100% my thing so ... I put up with the pink. It's fine. I can use nest rentals!

Also the community is so great, I don't want to go anywhere!
10 years of Arcane! (And 3 months and 21 days at time of posting ...) No plans to change, ever.

I kind of hate pink but the Arcane aesthetic beyond that (crystals, magic, glowing enchanted woodlands, curiosity, space) is 100% my thing so ... I put up with the pink. It's fine. I can use nest rentals!

Also the community is so great, I don't want to go anywhere!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
5 Years, 10 Months, 28 Days and never left Nature. Never been tempted to either, quite frankly!
5 Years, 10 Months, 28 Days and never left Nature. Never been tempted to either, quite frankly!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Still earth to this day! I don’t think i’d ever go anywhere else tbh because i just vibe with earth too well
Still earth to this day! I don’t think i’d ever go anywhere else tbh because i just vibe with earth too well
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42