Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the six fr stereotypes [but now it's 13]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
>MFW i’m none of these 0-0

Like i’m sorta most of them but not enough to be accurate to any, which is definitely a first for me with these posts! IM AN AMALGAMATION
>MFW i’m none of these 0-0

Like i’m sorta most of them but not enough to be accurate to any, which is definitely a first for me with these posts! IM AN AMALGAMATION
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I... don't believe I fit into any of these (I'm certainly not rich, I don't have a hatchery, and I'm not big on lore), so I'm just gonna make my own.

Aesthetic Lair
--75% of your dragons fit into one theme
--You either love dressing dragons or hate it, no in-between
--You are responsible for a good chunk of the dragons in other lairs that look like yours
--The aesthetic matches your element to a T, and you're either really into that element's culture or you just like the eyes
--No matter how much money you have, it's never enough.
I... don't believe I fit into any of these (I'm certainly not rich, I don't have a hatchery, and I'm not big on lore), so I'm just gonna make my own.

Aesthetic Lair
--75% of your dragons fit into one theme
--You either love dressing dragons or hate it, no in-between
--You are responsible for a good chunk of the dragons in other lairs that look like yours
--The aesthetic matches your element to a T, and you're either really into that element's culture or you just like the eyes
--No matter how much money you have, it's never enough.
y5opRlk.gif
"Commissions are either finished within a few hours or a few weeks"
How dare you describe me (if I ever took commissions lol)
"Commissions are either finished within a few hours or a few weeks"
How dare you describe me (if I ever took commissions lol)
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
honestly changed my avatar just to fit into forums addict. i also fit under coliseum when i have free time. i was moneymaker back in like 2020 but now i'm all in on old g1s with gem genes and i never do fairgrounds. still do have my tons of fodder pairs though love those guys
honestly changed my avatar just to fit into forums addict. i also fit under coliseum when i have free time. i was moneymaker back in like 2020 but now i'm all in on old g1s with gem genes and i never do fairgrounds. still do have my tons of fodder pairs though love those guys
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I am definitely the forum addict, ahaha.

Also a combination of pastel and rich kid since the main reason why I'm here is to make my lair a e s t h e t i c (but I probably wouldnt be that rich if this wasn't an ancient account because I'm not that hardcore of a player, ahaha)
I am definitely the forum addict, ahaha.

Also a combination of pastel and rich kid since the main reason why I'm here is to make my lair a e s t h e t i c (but I probably wouldnt be that rich if this wasn't an ancient account because I'm not that hardcore of a player, ahaha)
jCVhFoZ.gif
G1 Collector is very accurate, scatter scrolls make me broke but the result can shine.
G1 Collector is very accurate, scatter scrolls make me broke but the result can shine.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
None of these fit me...
None of these fit me...
523191.png185359.png520208.png522681.png
They are called EMOTICONS and will be referred to as such!
They are called EMOTICONS and will be referred to as such!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
i'm the hoarder and the casual fr
i'm the hoarder and the casual fr
G1 collector almost fits me.

*I've complained about feeling poor but have expressed that I know that I am not and in fact, could be considered fairly rich (My brain does this weird thing where I feel poor if I haven't reached a new milestone in awhile).

*I'm less active in the Coli than I used to be, but I can definitely spend quite a long time in there if I allow myself.

*I seek to have a skincent (not necessarily a UMA) on all of my permas in the future.

*I own no G1s, nor am I interested in G1s, ironically.

*I own multiple Sprites.

I did not intend for this to sound so much like a brag as it does.
G1 collector almost fits me.

*I've complained about feeling poor but have expressed that I know that I am not and in fact, could be considered fairly rich (My brain does this weird thing where I feel poor if I haven't reached a new milestone in awhile).

*I'm less active in the Coli than I used to be, but I can definitely spend quite a long time in there if I allow myself.

*I seek to have a skincent (not necessarily a UMA) on all of my permas in the future.

*I own no G1s, nor am I interested in G1s, ironically.

*I own multiple Sprites.

I did not intend for this to sound so much like a brag as it does.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30