Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trick-or-Treat 2023 [DONE]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center][b]Trickster Tier[/b] Greeter: [size=4][b]Sunstone[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75913777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759138/75913777_350.png[/img][/url] Two heads, both chucking soup and rock candy at everyone they think need it (Spoiler alert, they think everyone needs it) You ready to try your hand at eating candied moths with the chaotic twins? or will you risk having a durian in your fried snails? Treater: [size=4][b]Screeth[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81796258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817963/81796258_350.png[/img][/url] DON'T LET THIS DRAGON INTO YOUR DEN, THEY WILL STEAL ALL YOUR BOOKS AND COVER THEM IN CARAMEL AND BUTTERSNAKE GUMMIES. Or do- who am I to tell you what to do. Although these candied scrolls do taste rather good- You can't even taste the ink and dust! If you come knocking on our stone cold doors, get ready for a warm surprise! or rather- a sweet one! Well, unless you don't like fried snails and slugs Main treats: [item=Glowslug][item=Micro Deer][item=Silver Muck][item=White Slime][item=Seaside Trumpet][item=Snail Husk] Special Treats: [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][/center]
Trickster Tier

Greeter:
Sunstone
75913777_350.png

Two heads, both chucking soup and rock candy at everyone they think need it (Spoiler alert, they think everyone needs it) You ready to try your hand at eating candied moths with the chaotic twins? or will you risk having a durian in your fried snails?

Treater:
Screeth
81796258_350.png

DON'T LET THIS DRAGON INTO YOUR DEN, THEY WILL STEAL ALL YOUR BOOKS AND COVER THEM IN CARAMEL AND BUTTERSNAKE GUMMIES. Or do- who am I to tell you what to do. Although these candied scrolls do taste rather good- You can't even taste the ink and dust!

If you come knocking on our stone cold doors, get ready for a warm surprise! or rather- a sweet one! Well, unless you don't like fried snails and slugs

Main treats:
Glowslug Micro Deer Silver Muck White Slime Seaside Trumpet Snail Husk

Special Treats:
Arcane Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Wind Runestone
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

A quick note:
I got some problems irl with my work and studies so I'll be lights off until it's resolved. Don't worry, I've read your requests and I'll answer them as soon as I have an opportunity! Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

@Waywardhunter05
@ferspnai
@TheNightsSecret
@Snek
@hetalia1
A quick note:
I got some problems irl with my work and studies so I'll be lights off until it's resolved. Don't worry, I've read your requests and I'll answer them as soon as I have an opportunity! Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

@Waywardhunter05
@ferspnai
@TheNightsSecret
@Snek
@hetalia1
fdb1d8423debf8f30fe4150867be8385473f7c23.png
@snailgiiirl No worries! irl stuff always comes first ^-^
@snailgiiirl No worries! irl stuff always comes first ^-^
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@snailgiiirl life comes first! hope you're enjoying the event!
@snailgiiirl life comes first! hope you're enjoying the event!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@snailgiiirl
No problem at all, irl first. <3
@snailgiiirl
No problem at all, irl first. <3
@snailgiiirl

No worries! Life happens. :)
@snailgiiirl

No worries! Life happens. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[b]TRICKSTER TIER PARTICIPANT![/b] Treater Dragon(s): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=90&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=82&winggene=112&wings=10&auth=819549157fe04a3fe74fa57c339e24a470159f7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Trixie and Trot, the Spirit Twins, are going around looking for people to trick or treat! They're super excited for Halloween - it's their favourite time of the year! But there's something off about them... It's obvious these playful hatchlings mean no harm, but they don't seem to be fully opaque and float a couple of millimetres of the ground... Trot keeps letting loose words slip - resulting in a boinking from his sister, Trixie (or technically himself, depending on whether you look at it mentally or physically). What is up with the Spirit Twins? Greeter Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=10&auth=266e43cc29c91595972f440ff418b05b06f25300&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bloodmoon, a Banescale as clumsy as he is kind, and his mate, Orchid are greeting trick or treaters! Him and Orchid have made delicious pumpkin pie (Not without a few burns), and they want to give everybody some, along with some extra Halloween goodies. Bloodmoon is super excited, but make sure he doesn't knock you over! Super excited! This is my first time trick or treating on flight rising!
TRICKSTER TIER PARTICIPANT!

Treater Dragon(s):

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=90&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=82&winggene=112&wings=10&auth=819549157fe04a3fe74fa57c339e24a470159f7a&dummyext=prev.png

Trixie and Trot, the Spirit Twins, are going around looking for people to trick or treat! They're super excited for Halloween - it's their favourite time of the year! But there's something off about them... It's obvious these playful hatchlings mean no harm, but they don't seem to be fully opaque and float a couple of millimetres of the ground... Trot keeps letting loose words slip - resulting in a boinking from his sister, Trixie (or technically himself, depending on whether you look at it mentally or physically). What is up with the Spirit Twins?

Greeter Dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=10&auth=266e43cc29c91595972f440ff418b05b06f25300&dummyext=prev.png

Bloodmoon, a Banescale as clumsy as he is kind, and his mate, Orchid are greeting trick or treaters! Him and Orchid have made delicious pumpkin pie (Not without a few burns), and they want to give everybody some, along with some extra Halloween goodies. Bloodmoon is super excited, but make sure he doesn't knock you over!

Super excited! This is my first time trick or treating on flight rising!
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
Are sign ups for this still open?
Are sign ups for this still open?
Color-Hand-15.png
is it too late to sign up?
is it too late to sign up?
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@MapleTune @Jaypaw @Eialyne @Cupcakecass @Eleventeen (and anyone else who might send ToTs in the meantime) I have your PMs, but I might need another couple days to send you your goodies. I've been [i]super[/i] tired the last two days and haven't had a lot of spare energy for FR stuff. There will be replies! Don't worry. Thank you for your patience [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MapleTune @Jaypaw @Eialyne @Cupcakecass @Eleventeen
(and anyone else who might send ToTs in the meantime)

I have your PMs, but I might need another couple days to send you your goodies. I've been super tired the last two days and haven't had a lot of spare energy for FR stuff. There will be replies! Don't worry.

Thank you for your patience
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13