Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Sky: Children of the Light
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2023-09-27 06:03:01" ] @izzwizzz if you want i can send u my friend code :) im happy to help with social dailies and anything else u might need ^-^ [/quote] that’d be great :0 i’m not as sure with how friending works on playstation compared to mobile (i play on ps4) but i’ll try see next time i’m on :3
astrojelly wrote on 2023-09-27 06:03:01:
@izzwizzz if you want i can send u my friend code :) im happy to help with social dailies and anything else u might need ^-^
that’d be great :0 i’m not as sure with how friending works on playstation compared to mobile (i play on ps4) but i’ll try see next time i’m on :3
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Yo, we have a hub? Hi, fellow Sky Kids!
Yo, we have a hub? Hi, fellow Sky Kids!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Ooooh A Sky hub! I send light daily if anyone wants to be friends. <3
Ooooh A Sky hub! I send light daily if anyone wants to be friends. <3
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif
it surprisingly took me a while to get that those candles ive been collecting during the season of prophecy Are used to get seasonal cosmetics. ive just been doing candle runs the majority of the time ncidj -_-; buttt i am excited to see what the days of mischief have to offer (rlly want that leaf cape ouu) !! ^_^
it surprisingly took me a while to get that those candles ive been collecting during the season of prophecy Are used to get seasonal cosmetics. ive just been doing candle runs the majority of the time ncidj -_-; buttt i am excited to see what the days of mischief have to offer (rlly want that leaf cape ouu) !! ^_^
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Behold, my very Reassuring Ranger-inspired Season of Moments commemoration dragon because I ended up getting VERY attached to this season: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89268512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892686/89268512_350.png[/img][/url]
Behold, my very Reassuring Ranger-inspired Season of Moments commemoration dragon because I ended up getting VERY attached to this season:
89268512_350.png
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I hope people are enjoying Days of Style...even though the rare occasion of game crashing, you guys are having fun! So excited for this year's Days of Mischief!! [emoji=maple leaf size=1]
I hope people are enjoying Days of Style...even though the rare occasion of game crashing, you guys are having fun! So excited for this year's Days of Mischief!!
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
I wish the occasion of the game crashing at the style hub was rare for me ;u;

But I have definitely been enjoying it myself, as a Remembrance moth it’s nice to be able to try out cosmetics I don’t have yet and even some of the old ultimate gifts :D Especially since the game seems to really like bestowing me with the Rhythm owl hair-
I wish the occasion of the game crashing at the style hub was rare for me ;u;

But I have definitely been enjoying it myself, as a Remembrance moth it’s nice to be able to try out cosmetics I don’t have yet and even some of the old ultimate gifts :D Especially since the game seems to really like bestowing me with the Rhythm owl hair-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I have the catwalk song stuck in my head :>
I have the catwalk song stuck in my head :>
9-ACDA2-C7-5-BB6-446-F-BAEC-3659-FCC8-BC2-C.gif
See my art here:
7-CE62-E4-D-3862-47-B5-A0-A2-F3-C5-B3-ACFD87.png

C31-ECCE7-2-C16-4-EC0-A5-C6-3-C5-CCCF1445-B.png

3-CA33633-195-B-432-C-8236-148-F7-F4-CFDAC.png
days of mischief has started! Is it super laggy for anyone else? Sometimes when I get vaulted up and hit by a krill, I can no longer move. Is this happening to anyone else?
days of mischief has started! Is it super laggy for anyone else? Sometimes when I get vaulted up and hit by a krill, I can no longer move. Is this happening to anyone else?
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
oof i haven't actually been online since 2021/22 (or whenever aurora's concert was)... a lot of my friends haven't played either. so that's why it's been a while ndfmndfm

how's everything been? are the prices still high or have they settled at all? :0c
oof i haven't actually been online since 2021/22 (or whenever aurora's concert was)... a lot of my friends haven't played either. so that's why it's been a while ndfmndfm

how's everything been? are the prices still high or have they settled at all? :0c
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif