Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Sky: Children of the Light
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Ty! I’m planning on making an elder bird next :>
Ty! I’m planning on making an elder bird next :>
9-ACDA2-C7-5-BB6-446-F-BAEC-3659-FCC8-BC2-C.gif
See my art here:
7-CE62-E4-D-3862-47-B5-A0-A2-F3-C5-B3-ACFD87.png

C31-ECCE7-2-C16-4-EC0-A5-C6-3-C5-CCCF1445-B.png

3-CA33633-195-B-432-C-8236-148-F7-F4-CFDAC.png
I’m playing right now. I’m super bad at it, and I’m trying to get all the music sheets and stuff. Love the game
I’m playing right now. I’m super bad at it, and I’m trying to get all the music sheets and stuff. Love the game
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Very neat to see people making Sky COTL fandragons :O
Very neat to see people making Sky COTL fandragons :O
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[color=156806]til there's a sky comm on fr???? if anyone wants to be friends send me a dm, i light candles everyday c: anyway has anyone noticed that [gamedb item=34847] looks suspiciously like graveyard in wasteland? [item=scene: titan's fall]
til there's a sky comm on fr???? if anyone wants to be friends send me a dm, i light candles everyday c:

anyway has anyone noticed that Scene: Titan's Fall looks suspiciously like graveyard in wasteland?

Scene: Titan's Fall
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
Yeah I did! I was going to give it to my krill dragon but the scene with candles was cheaper. They look so similar
Yeah I did! I was going to give it to my krill dragon but the scene with candles was cheaper. They look so similar
See my art here:

man i love sky sm but the burnout be real rn t-t
i've been playing for almost three years now and holy heck playing is a rollercoaster of emotions. i found some of my closest friends over the game and used to be able to spend hours on end just in game fooling around or talking. recently though i haven't even found the motivation to log in for quests, and the rather lackluster season hasn't helped much at all in that regard. ofc i don't plan on dropping the game -- i've been playing for so long -- but it just kinda sucks feeling this way toward a game that has been so important to me. burnout catches us all though, especially with the repetitive nature of candle runs when you don't even need them anymore and how old friends gradually become inactive overtime :T

either way, i'm still pop in every so often! if anyone would like to become friends or anything send a dm, i love jamming people into my already overcrowded constellation xd. i light daily and am totally down for heart trades anytime (though if you're broke and lmk i'm also cool with sending some for free :])
if there are any beta players here i'd be down for some new friends on there too :o it's always hella lonely on those servers and while i don't always check in unless there are updates, finding new people is always fun!
man i love sky sm but the burnout be real rn t-t
i've been playing for almost three years now and holy heck playing is a rollercoaster of emotions. i found some of my closest friends over the game and used to be able to spend hours on end just in game fooling around or talking. recently though i haven't even found the motivation to log in for quests, and the rather lackluster season hasn't helped much at all in that regard. ofc i don't plan on dropping the game -- i've been playing for so long -- but it just kinda sucks feeling this way toward a game that has been so important to me. burnout catches us all though, especially with the repetitive nature of candle runs when you don't even need them anymore and how old friends gradually become inactive overtime :T

either way, i'm still pop in every so often! if anyone would like to become friends or anything send a dm, i love jamming people into my already overcrowded constellation xd. i light daily and am totally down for heart trades anytime (though if you're broke and lmk i'm also cool with sending some for free :])
if there are any beta players here i'd be down for some new friends on there too :o it's always hella lonely on those servers and while i don't always check in unless there are updates, finding new people is always fun!
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
Aw burnout sucks :(

I’m genuinely so excited for mischief and season of Aurora. Both of the collabs so far have been about stuff I love.
Aw burnout sucks :(

I’m genuinely so excited for mischief and season of Aurora. Both of the collabs so far have been about stuff I love.
See my art here:

I'm also excited for the season of mischief and season of Aurora. The cosmetics for Aurora are FIRE. I watched a beta yt yesterday and literally gasped at some of the items.

Also hello fr-sky community! I've been playing for a little over a year I think? I'm a solo player primarily... mostly because I hate typing on my switch lol
But I enjoy just flying around and relaxing. I kind of use cr runs as a nice mindless task to decompress at the end of the day.
I'm also excited for the season of mischief and season of Aurora. The cosmetics for Aurora are FIRE. I watched a beta yt yesterday and literally gasped at some of the items.

Also hello fr-sky community! I've been playing for a little over a year I think? I'm a solo player primarily... mostly because I hate typing on my switch lol
But I enjoy just flying around and relaxing. I kind of use cr runs as a nice mindless task to decompress at the end of the day.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Yeah typing on switch is so slow I’m glad I have my ipad. I still like solo playing though. I looked at the beta cosmetics for the first time today and I already know everyone’s going to look amazing!
Yeah typing on switch is so slow I’m glad I have my ipad. I still like solo playing though. I looked at the beta cosmetics for the first time today and I already know everyone’s going to look amazing!
See my art here:

For writing on switch you can connect an USB keyboard (if its not a switch lite, you would need some adapter) or link the chat to other devices scanning a QR, I managed to send that link to my pc and write from there! But the common thing would be to just have it on your phones

I use both methods but each has their pros and cons:
-the keyboard doesn't randomly unlink so thats good, but you need to open the chat window so you can't see others writing
-phone chat lets you type on the phone without opening the chat window so you can still see everything happen around you like chats and you can send emoji, but it likes to randomly stop working or just gives an error and unlinks
For writing on switch you can connect an USB keyboard (if its not a switch lite, you would need some adapter) or link the chat to other devices scanning a QR, I managed to send that link to my pc and write from there! But the common thing would be to just have it on your phones

I use both methods but each has their pros and cons:
-the keyboard doesn't randomly unlink so thats good, but you need to open the chat window so you can't see others writing
-phone chat lets you type on the phone without opening the chat window so you can still see everything happen around you like chats and you can send emoji, but it likes to randomly stop working or just gives an error and unlinks
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27