Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (OOC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51
Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
that thicc rocket really do makin me kinda [img]https://media.tenor.com/IMqKcJiamIkAAAAi/omori-mari.gif[/img] edit: THERE WE GO. i will never understand bbcode
that thicc rocket really do makin me kinda

omori-mari.gif

edit: THERE WE GO. i will never understand bbcode
hi im barely here
why would you do this to me fr coding
why would you do this to me fr coding
hi im barely here
[quote name="IvoryMist" date="2023-10-02 19:20:51" ] Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience. [/quote] ayyy hope things go well for you tho bro!!! stay safe :)
IvoryMist wrote on 2023-10-02 19:20:51:

ayyy hope things go well for you tho bro!!! stay safe :)
hi im barely here
[quote name="StarR3N" date="2023-10-02 14:12:23" ] I'm really sorry for how long the ic post took >.> If I missed anything vital or you need clarification on anything please tell me since it is pretty messy tbh [/quote] tbh i think theres no need to apologize!! life happens and ppl get busy so youre good methink :) also it's so so so funny how no one knows red bull. artemy is mad also Also. hehehee. there were only 10 beds................ and like 30 ppl who can very well kill each other. it's SO funny imagine the war they'll all have with those blankets cant wait to write a less grumpy artemy too the boy is actually fun when he isnt running on 3 minutes of sleep
StarR3N wrote on 2023-10-02 14:12:23:
I'm really sorry for how long the ic post took >.> If I missed anything vital or you need clarification on anything please tell me since it is pretty messy tbh

tbh i think theres no need to apologize!! life happens and ppl get busy so youre good methink :)

also it's so so so funny how no one knows red bull. artemy is mad

also Also. hehehee. there were only 10 beds................ and like 30 ppl who can very well kill each other. it's SO funny imagine the war they'll all have with those blankets

cant wait to write a less grumpy artemy too the boy is actually fun when he isnt running on 3 minutes of sleep
hi im barely here
I think it's funny that you think the threat of roommates scares Scar in any way. Bro has passed out in the presence of 20+ people and given zero sh-ts. He's legit happy if you just threw a blanket on the floor. While yes he prefers a bed due to living around humans for a little less that 200 years, he's lived without just fine.
why do I see Artemy just attaching himself to the weird a-s Blood Wyvern just due to shared ideas on being tired and done?

But uhhh... Anyways to anyone who wants to room up with my characters, just know that Luther and Aida will always share a room due to her anxiety.
But most of my characters would be willing to tolerate the existence of another person in their space, if the other person can tolerate them.

Also, have your priorities straight... Grandpa comes first.
I think it's funny that you think the threat of roommates scares Scar in any way. Bro has passed out in the presence of 20+ people and given zero sh-ts. He's legit happy if you just threw a blanket on the floor. While yes he prefers a bed due to living around humans for a little less that 200 years, he's lived without just fine.
why do I see Artemy just attaching himself to the weird a-s Blood Wyvern just due to shared ideas on being tired and done?

But uhhh... Anyways to anyone who wants to room up with my characters, just know that Luther and Aida will always share a room due to her anxiety.
But most of my characters would be willing to tolerate the existence of another person in their space, if the other person can tolerate them.

slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="IvoryMist" date="2023-10-02 19:20:51" ] Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience. [/quote] Take your time! I hope all goes well. Stay safe! [quote name="staircase" date="2023-10-02 19:42:04" ] that thicc rocket really do makin me kinda [img]https://media.tenor.com/IMqKcJiamIkAAAAi/omori-mari.gif[/img] edit: THERE WE GO. i will never understand bbcode [/quote] smug mari. smug thing. she's a smugling. [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2023-10-02 20:19:18" ] I think it's funny that you think the threat of roommates scares Scar in any way. Bro has passed out in the presence of 20+ people and given zero sh-ts. He's legit happy if you just threw a blanket on the floor. While yes he prefers a bed due to living around humans for a little less that 200 years, he's lived without just fine. why do I see Artemy just attaching himself to the weird a-s Blood Wyvern just due to shared ideas on being tired and done? But uhhh... Anyways to anyone who wants to room up with my characters, just know that Luther and Aida will always share a room due to her anxiety. But most of my characters would be willing to tolerate the existence of another person in their space, if the other person can tolerate them. Also, have your priorities straight... Grandpa comes first. [/quote] "And you'll be roommates" Scar: "OH MY GOD WE'RE ROOMMATES" [s]and they were roommates[/s] Monk is used to sleeping in cramped spaces (like most shelters are the human equivalent of sleeping in anywhere from a closet to a storage unit), so a whole room is luxury to him. Falling asleep with someone nearby might bring back some...bitter sweet memories for him, though.
IvoryMist wrote on 2023-10-02 19:20:51:

Take your time! I hope all goes well. Stay safe!
staircase wrote on 2023-10-02 19:42:04:
that thicc rocket really do makin me kinda

omori-mari.gif

edit: THERE WE GO. i will never understand bbcode

smug mari. smug thing. she's a smugling.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2023-10-02 20:19:18:

"And you'll be roommates"
Scar: "OH MY GOD WE'RE ROOMMATES"
and they were roommates

Monk is used to sleeping in cramped spaces (like most shelters are the human equivalent of sleeping in anywhere from a closet to a storage unit), so a whole room is luxury to him. Falling asleep with someone nearby might bring back some...bitter sweet memories for him, though.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
artemy will sleep wherever there is a bed so hes free to room with whoever. he might nyoom over to Cradelmas tho since he radiates normal in artemy's eyes LOL

honestly im not sure if artemy will want to befriend scar. Scar's very emo to artemy and would remind him of times that werent as nice LMAO. artemy's not entirely tired and done overall yet, he's actually quite hopeful and perseverant and Incredibly optimistic considering how hes acting in my current posts, he just feels like he isnt in my current posts because. well there's a lot going on rn SEIUGHIERHG. poor him really he really doesnt deserve any of this

it's so funny how scar can tolerate anything tho. complete opposite of artemy. he needs a soft bed or else he isnt sleeping (lie he just needs to be tired enough and he'd sleep on the ceiling if he could)

i might dump artemy at luther and aida since artemy misses his sister already + he had a friend who's a med student so he'd be drawn to them
artemy will sleep wherever there is a bed so hes free to room with whoever. he might nyoom over to Cradelmas tho since he radiates normal in artemy's eyes LOL

honestly im not sure if artemy will want to befriend scar. Scar's very emo to artemy and would remind him of times that werent as nice LMAO. artemy's not entirely tired and done overall yet, he's actually quite hopeful and perseverant and Incredibly optimistic considering how hes acting in my current posts, he just feels like he isnt in my current posts because. well there's a lot going on rn SEIUGHIERHG. poor him really he really doesnt deserve any of this

it's so funny how scar can tolerate anything tho. complete opposite of artemy. he needs a soft bed or else he isnt sleeping (lie he just needs to be tired enough and he'd sleep on the ceiling if he could)

i might dump artemy at luther and aida since artemy misses his sister already + he had a friend who's a med student so he'd be drawn to them
hi im barely here
Scar lost his ability to give a crap about certain things not long after the industrial revolution. Mostly because it forced him to become 'deaf' (as in learn to ignore) constant loud noises to an extent) and to ignore the smell of the environment dying from chemicals.
But really aside from that Scar is more of a big a-s nerd that lived before science was properly explored and he wanted to actually understand biology and medicine. And that he finds some of the things humans can or can't do compared to him to be the weirdest things on the face of the earth*. Bro just hasn't eaten or slept in over 96 hours.
*(ie: "There's a difference between hunger and thirst?" or "How do you live in such a sensory deprived state?" there's other really odd or dumb questions he has or will ask)

But to room with Luther all ye got to do is pass a very easy vibe check, as in the bare minimum to pass it is 'don't have 'nice guy' energy and respect the night shift homies' as aide from those two things it's learning that you probably want to check who used a cup last before using it.
Scar lost his ability to give a crap about certain things not long after the industrial revolution. Mostly because it forced him to become 'deaf' (as in learn to ignore) constant loud noises to an extent) and to ignore the smell of the environment dying from chemicals.
But really aside from that Scar is more of a big a-s nerd that lived before science was properly explored and he wanted to actually understand biology and medicine. And that he finds some of the things humans can or can't do compared to him to be the weirdest things on the face of the earth*. Bro just hasn't eaten or slept in over 96 hours.
*(ie: "There's a difference between hunger and thirst?" or "How do you live in such a sensory deprived state?" there's other really odd or dumb questions he has or will ask)

But to room with Luther all ye got to do is pass a very easy vibe check, as in the bare minimum to pass it is 'don't have 'nice guy' energy and respect the night shift homies' as aide from those two things it's learning that you probably want to check who used a cup last before using it.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
...okay.

so.

my sincerest apologies.

but guess who got handed more workload aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. ahaha.

anyway looks like i'll have to leave the rp

screaming
...okay.

so.

my sincerest apologies.

but guess who got handed more workload aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. ahaha.

anyway looks like i'll have to leave the rp

screaming
hi im barely here
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51