Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally broke 1000 familiars. YAY
1 2
At one point, I was very close to having most of the familiars, of course excepting the really expensive ones. But, then I missed a few months and that goal went out the window.

So, I made a new goal to 100. I crossed to 1009 today.

Back to my original goal now.

Anyone else on the familiar hunt?
At one point, I was very close to having most of the familiars, of course excepting the really expensive ones. But, then I missed a few months and that goal went out the window.

So, I made a new goal to 100. I crossed to 1009 today.

Back to my original goal now.

Anyone else on the familiar hunt?
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
That's awesome! :D

I'm eternally on the familiar hunt, which is painful because (besides the new venue ones which I'm grinding for) the only familiars I need are fiona ones and. Umm. A light sprite.

Which I decided is now on the table as a possibility because I'm no longer hoarding G1s, and therefore don't have a Sisyphean amount of dragons to gene. '^^

But... they are rather expensive so that's probably gonna take a while!
That's awesome! :D

I'm eternally on the familiar hunt, which is painful because (besides the new venue ones which I'm grinding for) the only familiars I need are fiona ones and. Umm. A light sprite.

Which I decided is now on the table as a possibility because I'm no longer hoarding G1s, and therefore don't have a Sisyphean amount of dragons to gene. '^^

But... they are rather expensive so that's probably gonna take a while!
That's great dude! I'm not on a familiar hunt rn but maybe some time in the future.
That's great dude! I'm not on a familiar hunt rn but maybe some time in the future.
dragons I'm currently selling
Congrats- breaking 1000 is a huge milestone! I came back to fr last June after a long hiatus and have been familiar questing like a mad woman ever since. I think I had around 600 familiars in my bestiary then.

As of yesterday, I'm up to 1162- the only non-Fiona, non-kickstarter familiar I'm missing is the Terror Toad, and I'm hoping to cross that one off the list soon.
Congrats- breaking 1000 is a huge milestone! I came back to fr last June after a long hiatus and have been familiar questing like a mad woman ever since. I think I had around 600 familiars in my bestiary then.

As of yesterday, I'm up to 1162- the only non-Fiona, non-kickstarter familiar I'm missing is the Terror Toad, and I'm hoping to cross that one off the list soon.
thats really cool congrats but you should fix them
thats really cool congrats but you should fix them
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Congrats!!! 1000 is a great number to crush, and smol goals on the way to big goals is good joy!

I am always on the familiar hunt, though a lot of the coli ones I just leave. Why pay good cash for them, when I use coli a lot and will get them eventually? There's a few treasure marketplace ones I am missing too. Better buy the retired stuff first. Really should've saved up for more expensive sprites before the cheap ones though.
Light Sprite and co I might just leave. It's not worth the pain.

I am sad to see some of the oldies went up in price a lot in the last 2 months. I just returned and I coulda gotten the Golden Bantam. I still can, but it seems like 2kg difference in just a few days might even itself out..
Congrats!!! 1000 is a great number to crush, and smol goals on the way to big goals is good joy!

I am always on the familiar hunt, though a lot of the coli ones I just leave. Why pay good cash for them, when I use coli a lot and will get them eventually? There's a few treasure marketplace ones I am missing too. Better buy the retired stuff first. Really should've saved up for more expensive sprites before the cheap ones though.
Light Sprite and co I might just leave. It's not worth the pain.

I am sad to see some of the oldies went up in price a lot in the last 2 months. I just returned and I coulda gotten the Golden Bantam. I still can, but it seems like 2kg difference in just a few days might even itself out..
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1000 is huge!! Congrats!

Whenever the "undiscovered" tab gets empty, it makes me a little nervous. Like I'm always one big work assignment from falling behind. :') The FR team does a really good job of staggering familiar releases.
1000 is huge!! Congrats!

Whenever the "undiscovered" tab gets empty, it makes me a little nervous. Like I'm always one big work assignment from falling behind. :') The FR team does a really good job of staggering familiar releases.
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
Congratulations on 1000! I still can’t believe getting that many is possible.

I’m also on the hunt for the last few fams, just need the 2 new Fiona‘s, an Akirbeak, and a fire and light sprite. I don’t see myself ever getting the 5 kickstarters so I never count them.
Congratulations on 1000! I still can’t believe getting that many is possible.

I’m also on the hunt for the last few fams, just need the 2 new Fiona‘s, an Akirbeak, and a fire and light sprite. I don’t see myself ever getting the 5 kickstarters so I never count them.
anomalous_nekomata.png
Wow, I just reached 1000 too! We're actually both at 1010 haha. I left for a few months and when I came back, new venue had dropped so getting 1000 was finally attainable. Atm, most of my missing fams are fiona, fest, and boss fams. I'm not really looking forward to paying for the fest ones...
Wow, I just reached 1000 too! We're actually both at 1010 haha. I left for a few months and when I came back, new venue had dropped so getting 1000 was finally attainable. Atm, most of my missing fams are fiona, fest, and boss fams. I'm not really looking forward to paying for the fest ones...
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Breaking 1,000 familiars is a big undertaking. Congratulations!!

I have the eventual goal to awaken all the familiars, which is now doable with Fiona.
(There is no way I am ever going to buy any of the KS familiars or a Light Sprite)
Breaking 1,000 familiars is a big undertaking. Congratulations!!

I have the eventual goal to awaken all the familiars, which is now doable with Fiona.
(There is no way I am ever going to buy any of the KS familiars or a Light Sprite)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2