Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
I've managed to get five chests so far...and four of them are all the same v.v
I have four SurgeLight chests and one Livesurge chest.. which other ones are there?
I've managed to get five chests so far...and four of them are all the same v.v
I have four SurgeLight chests and one Livesurge chest.. which other ones are there?
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
@BassNectar There's a list of what and where here ! :)
@BassNectar There's a list of what and where here ! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Got the skin Electropunk from a chest of the event by digging!
Got the skin Electropunk from a chest of the event by digging!
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
In my honest opinion, there should be more ways to get the Charged Sprockets, rather than just trying to gather them or go into the Coliseum. It would be cool to get them after playing games (they could be limited of course like the limited amount of treasure that you can earn while playing the games).
In my honest opinion, there should be more ways to get the Charged Sprockets, rather than just trying to gather them or go into the Coliseum. It would be cool to get them after playing games (they could be limited of course like the limited amount of treasure that you can earn while playing the games).
@IcedAmethyst you can buy sprockets from other players ;)
@IcedAmethyst you can buy sprockets from other players ;)
~^.^~
[quote name="IcedAmethyst" date="2014-07-30 10:46:09"]In my honest opinion, there should be more ways to get the Charged Sprockets, rather than just trying to gather them or go into the Coliseum. It would be cool to get them after playing games (they could be limited of course like the limited amount of treasure that you can earn while playing the games).[/quote] Well there is buying them in the auctions , cheapest is 1,400 - 1,600+
IcedAmethyst wrote on 2014-07-30 10:46:09:

Well there is buying them in the auctions , cheapest is 1,400 - 1,600+
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
@Vertical

Holiday currency is Expensive on the AH, especially this time around. No one socket under 1kT.

@IcedAmethyst

Yeah, like for every 10k(or more) points in SS you get 3 sprockets or something.
@Vertical

Holiday currency is Expensive on the AH, especially this time around. No one socket under 1kT.

@IcedAmethyst

Yeah, like for every 10k(or more) points in SS you get 3 sprockets or something.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
just missing the golem gauntlet XD
just missing the golem gauntlet XD
tumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.png
I've been waiting for this.
I've been waiting for this.
EXMOsJF.pngoeXaaH6.gif
Sorry, still a bit new to this. x ___ x
But where's the Lightning Area ?
Sorry, still a bit new to this. x ___ x