Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 3169 3170
Did they add another five lair slots with one of the recent Hibden expansions, or am I misremembering? Also, if they did, is it still 1,175,000t to expand?
Did they add another five lair slots with one of the recent Hibden expansions, or am I misremembering? Also, if they did, is it still 1,175,000t to expand?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
any arcanite that can tell me who to contact in arcane dom to get my username taken off the dom pinglist?
any arcanite that can tell me who to contact in arcane dom to get my username taken off the dom pinglist?
@mithrel

Click the gear button in your Lair to enter the Edit mode. If the slots button is active you've got more slots to purchase. Clicking on it will bring up a pop-up that tells you how expensive the purchase is.
@mithrel

Click the gear button in your Lair to enter the Edit mode. If the slots button is active you've got more slots to purchase. Clicking on it will bring up a pop-up that tells you how expensive the purchase is.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@mooncake Aerii can help you with that!
@mooncake Aerii can help you with that!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Nightwind Thanks!
@Nightwind Thanks!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
How do I hatch my eggs sense I'm playing on phone device?
How do I hatch my eggs sense I'm playing on phone device?
@Pohbun

Hatching eggs works the same on all devices -

To incubate and hatch nests, click Nesting Grounds under "Clan" on the left panel

To hatch individual unhatched eggs such as Unhatched Ice Egg, go to the "Other" tab in your Hoard and click the egg
@Pohbun

Hatching eggs works the same on all devices -

To incubate and hatch nests, click Nesting Grounds under "Clan" on the left panel

To hatch individual unhatched eggs such as Unhatched Ice Egg, go to the "Other" tab in your Hoard and click the egg
hWsjkHE.png
Ok it has a yellow triangle keeping me from being able to hast the eggs
Ok it has a yellow triangle keeping me from being able to hast the eggs
@Pohbun
you need 1 more lair space! if you go into edit more (by clicking the gear at the top right) then you could either move some of your current dragons into your hibernal den with the moon button under each dragon, expand your lair with the +slots button or sell/exalt some of your existing dragons, but either way you need at least as many lair slots as your incoming hatchlings (so 2, in this case) before you'll be allowed to hatch from a nest
@Pohbun
you need 1 more lair space! if you go into edit more (by clicking the gear at the top right) then you could either move some of your current dragons into your hibernal den with the moon button under each dragon, expand your lair with the +slots button or sell/exalt some of your existing dragons, but either way you need at least as many lair slots as your incoming hatchlings (so 2, in this case) before you'll be allowed to hatch from a nest
unknown.png
Are Discord images no longer supported? Whenever I try to use a Discord image link, it doesn't work, or am I doin' it wrong?
Are Discord images no longer supported? Whenever I try to use a Discord image link, it doesn't work, or am I doin' it wrong?
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
1 2 ... 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 3169 3170