Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] -5075 gems 1:1000 [free bonus fam]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Will be sending a CR! :D
Will be sending a CR! :D
Sending a CR for 100 gems!
Sending a CR for 100 gems!
@Camena Sending you a CR!

Also, bumping the thread and posting a lil testimonial! I've traded currencies with this user quite a few times now, and they're always fast and friendly. The bonus familiars is so fun, because collecting them is one of my hobbies (Pokemon days, gotta catch 'em all) so I highly recommend that if you have gems to sell, check the forums to see if they're buying rn!
@Camena Sending you a CR!

Also, bumping the thread and posting a lil testimonial! I've traded currencies with this user quite a few times now, and they're always fast and friendly. The bonus familiars is so fun, because collecting them is one of my hobbies (Pokemon days, gotta catch 'em all) so I highly recommend that if you have gems to sell, check the forums to see if they're buying rn!
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
@lungbarrows

If I may leave a returning testimonial, this is one of the best customers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I appreciate the continued patronage, they always manage to find me when I'm open! They're always patient during times when I've had unexpected delays, and unfailingly kind in each interaction. Thank you!
@lungbarrows

If I may leave a returning testimonial, this is one of the best customers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I appreciate the continued patronage, they always manage to find me when I'm open! They're always patient during times when I've had unexpected delays, and unfailingly kind in each interaction. Thank you!
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Camena - I have the rest you need right now. I'll send a CR
@Camena - I have the rest you need right now. I'll send a CR
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
Sending in for 200kt ^^
Sending in for 200kt ^^
Cerdae262_D58-1_56-1_112_0_2_0flip_1.png L'luca/Soma | He/They
- Wishlistx - Skin Shop
- wipxxxcx - wip
Sending a CR :)
Sending a CR :)
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them