Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] -5798 gems 1:1000 [free bonus fam]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
SENT 1,028 <3
SENT 1,028 <3
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@nerdmom sorry, my shop has been set to offline, but I'm online currently if you still want to trade.

Edit: got the crossroads, thank you!
@nerdmom sorry, my shop has been set to offline, but I'm online currently if you still want to trade.

Edit: got the crossroads, thank you!
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Camena hi! My CR shows one 2-way pending, and also I had a duplicate that I cancelled. Do you see one still in good shape?
@Camena hi! My CR shows one 2-way pending, and also I had a duplicate that I cancelled. Do you see one still in good shape?
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@nerdmom yep, sorry, i saw the cancelled one but didn't realize there was another until i posted my reply C:all good on my end
@nerdmom yep, sorry, i saw the cancelled one but didn't realize there was another until i posted my reply C:all good on my end
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Camena *HAPPY DANCE* This REALLY helps, and familiar is icing on the cake! TYSM!
@Camena *HAPPY DANCE* This REALLY helps, and familiar is icing on the cake! TYSM!
Sending 200g!
Sending 200g!
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25