Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | fall hoard sale (fest, etc) 10/11
1 2 3 4 5
@Gyroid I'd like to buy that Fire's Charm if it's still available, I missed that festival! LAH I can see as of right now is 38g or 28kt, if either of those prices are ok with you.
@Gyroid I'd like to buy that Fire's Charm if it's still available, I missed that festival! LAH I can see as of right now is 38g or 28kt, if either of those prices are ok with you.
Ax0fBhr.png
Oh my gosh. There are so many GOODIES.
I'm interested in
- Runeback Slink (92G)
- Lightback Slink (70G)
- Thunderback Slink (69G)
- Bookworm (54G)
Also the
- Murkmirth Halo (80G)
- Contaminated Halo (90G)
- Crystalcourt Halo (85G)
- Bewitching Bangles (149G)
- Trailing Storm (40G)
- Frostfaerie Wings (44G)
- Proto Wings (50G)
- Shadow Aura (75G)
- Ice Aura (45G)
- Nature Aura (45G)
- Sunshield Cloak (49G)
- Spires of Flame (60G)
=1097G

What I have -
- Gilded Decorative Chest x1 (29G)
- Night Sky Fillet x1 (125G)
- Crimson Silk Sash x1 (150G)
=304G (and treasure and gems)

>3< It's a lot of stuff
Oh my gosh. There are so many GOODIES.
I'm interested in
- Runeback Slink (92G)
- Lightback Slink (70G)
- Thunderback Slink (69G)
- Bookworm (54G)
Also the
- Murkmirth Halo (80G)
- Contaminated Halo (90G)
- Crystalcourt Halo (85G)
- Bewitching Bangles (149G)
- Trailing Storm (40G)
- Frostfaerie Wings (44G)
- Proto Wings (50G)
- Shadow Aura (75G)
- Ice Aura (45G)
- Nature Aura (45G)
- Sunshield Cloak (49G)
- Spires of Flame (60G)
=1097G

What I have -
- Gilded Decorative Chest x1 (29G)
- Night Sky Fillet x1 (125G)
- Crimson Silk Sash x1 (150G)
=304G (and treasure and gems)

>3< It's a lot of stuff
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
@MystikWolf hello! i will discount the the price since you are buying in bulk, it will be 932g :) I would be more than happy to take the items you listed and the difference in currency ^.^
@MystikWolf hello! i will discount the the price since you are buying in bulk, it will be 932g :) I would be more than happy to take the items you listed and the difference in currency ^.^
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
I can't resist completing my collection!

If they're still available from your sale, could I get:
illuminated crown(45g)+spirit of fire(110g)+Spirit of light(110g)+spirit of lightning(130g)+spirit of plague(245g)+spirit of ice(130g)+spirit of shadow(140g)=910g

I added the LAH for each item next to the items in the calculation! I'm pretty sure this is bulk, so let me know if there is a discount!
I'd love to pay with both a Nocturne Egg (224g) & Gems
I can't resist completing my collection!

If they're still available from your sale, could I get:
illuminated crown(45g)+spirit of fire(110g)+Spirit of light(110g)+spirit of lightning(130g)+spirit of plague(245g)+spirit of ice(130g)+spirit of shadow(140g)=910g

I added the LAH for each item next to the items in the calculation! I'm pretty sure this is bulk, so let me know if there is a discount!
I'd love to pay with both a Nocturne Egg (224g) & Gems
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
EbI8AVk.png
mlHpBMC.png
EbI8AVk.png
55489.png
@HawkFirePhoenix

hello! i have all of those items left, with the exception of the spirit of plague! if thats okay with you, the total would be 665 with a bulk discount bringing it down to 598g :) so the noc egg + 374g :)
@HawkFirePhoenix

hello! i have all of those items left, with the exception of the spirit of plague! if thats okay with you, the total would be 665 with a bulk discount bringing it down to 598g :) so the noc egg + 374g :)
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
[quote name="Gyroid" date="2023-09-22 13:21:54" ] @MystikWolf hello! i will discount the the price since you are buying in bulk, it will be 932g :) I would be more than happy to take the items you listed and the difference in currency ^.^ [/quote] @Gyroid Would it be alright to pay the difference in treasure? I sent a CR with gems, but I've had second thoughts and would prefer the former if that's alright.
Gyroid wrote on 2023-09-22 13:21:54:
@Gyroid

Would it be alright to pay the difference in treasure? I sent a CR with gems, but I've had second thoughts and would prefer the former if that's alright.
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
@MystikWolf i see you changed it, im all good with either form of currency! ill be adding your items rn, sorry for the delay, i was working
@MystikWolf i see you changed it, im all good with either form of currency! ill be adding your items rn, sorry for the delay, i was working
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
updated!
updated!
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid are you still selling items there's a couple apparel I am possibly interested in. So far I would like to look into the price for the twilight oracle guise, black iron plates and flameforge crucible.
@Gyroid are you still selling items there's a couple apparel I am possibly interested in. So far I would like to look into the price for the twilight oracle guise, black iron plates and flameforge crucible.
@AmaruBrightmoon hello! i do have those items. the LAH prices are 90 + 32 + 94 = which would total out to 216g, i will round down to 210 if that works for you :)
@AmaruBrightmoon hello! i do have those items. the LAH prices are 90 + 32 + 94 = which would total out to 216g, i will round down to 210 if that works for you :)
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1 2 3 4 5