Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Instant ramen! (What's your favourite??)
1 2 3 4
Seconding Mi Goreng!
Seconding Mi Goreng!
lightninganim3.gif
She/They
Mama shrimp Tom yum is my absolute favorite! So spicy, but sooo delicious!

Their super spicy bean vermicelli also is the bomb but it’s so spicy I can’t eat it more than every few months
Mama shrimp Tom yum is my absolute favorite! So spicy, but sooo delicious!

Their super spicy bean vermicelli also is the bomb but it’s so spicy I can’t eat it more than every few months
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Roast chicken maruchan <3
Roast chicken maruchan <3
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
the only flavour ive ever had is chicken, so im going with chicken
the only flavour ive ever had is chicken, so im going with chicken
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Maruchan is def a favorite for a dry, crushed up snack (i don't always add the seasoning but chicken's good)

And I've gotten some noodles from an international market that's Bulgogi Udon flavored that I found myself really liking, but idk what the title of the line itself is called since its written in korean, but it's by Wang Korea
Maruchan is def a favorite for a dry, crushed up snack (i don't always add the seasoning but chicken's good)

And I've gotten some noodles from an international market that's Bulgogi Udon flavored that I found myself really liking, but idk what the title of the line itself is called since its written in korean, but it's by Wang Korea
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
showing up a few days late to say i love paldo’s cheese ramyun
(i haven’t had it in a few years and i miss it SO MUCH but i don’t have money to order it online ;-;)
sometimes i really like the shin black cup noodles
but maruchan roast chicken and roast beef ramen are my favorites as far as “easier to find near me” instant noodles go ^^
(even though the stores near me seem to have stopped carrying my roast beef noodles and i’m upset about it)
showing up a few days late to say i love paldo’s cheese ramyun
(i haven’t had it in a few years and i miss it SO MUCH but i don’t have money to order it online ;-;)
sometimes i really like the shin black cup noodles
but maruchan roast chicken and roast beef ramen are my favorites as far as “easier to find near me” instant noodles go ^^
(even though the stores near me seem to have stopped carrying my roast beef noodles and i’m upset about it)
b3nZys8.gif cel | they/them | adult | fr+3 | wishlist | art WJHrXQx.gif
Unfortunately there's not much to choose from where I live, which is a shame, the ramens you all mentioned sound delicious (should I consider ordering online?)

I think the beef ones are my favorite so far though
Unfortunately there's not much to choose from where I live, which is a shame, the ramens you all mentioned sound delicious (should I consider ordering online?)

I think the beef ones are my favorite so far though
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
I love any korean ramen noodles :)
I love any korean ramen noodles :)
RCD2mOL.png
Nongshim Kimchi flavor is my guilty pleasure. I'm not supposed to eat kimchi but every now and then I can't resist.

Uh, otherwise I eat maruchan or top ramen, whichever is on sale. I keep the noodles and toss the packet, then add my own stuff to it.
Nongshim Kimchi flavor is my guilty pleasure. I'm not supposed to eat kimchi but every now and then I can't resist.

Uh, otherwise I eat maruchan or top ramen, whichever is on sale. I keep the noodles and toss the packet, then add my own stuff to it.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
i rlly like just chicken and lime or spicy shrimp maruchan, they're my go to :]c
i rlly like just chicken and lime or spicy shrimp maruchan, they're my go to :]c
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
1 2 3 4