Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Found some bugged Achievements!
Some broken achievements! Browser: Firefox I was working on doing daily tasks for the Achievement shop currency, but while checking the regular achievements lists I'd been keeping tabs on, I noticed some were non-functional! I'd been slowly working up to getting the "Treasure for Trash" goal, and haven't had any progress past 85% despite having traded with Crim daily well past a full week. Screenshot of the frozen Crim achievement: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d220766ece27224a711f09f4e05d5cd4.png[/img] I also didn't get the "Exemplary Exaltation Exaction" achievement for exalting a dragon that fit the daily exalt bonus today, despite the dragon in question having the Pharaoh gene as required. The dragon I exalted was an Aberration- does the achievement not activate if it's an Ancient version of the gene? Date: 09/18/2023 Exalting Bonuses: Cinnamon Tertiary, Gaoler Breed, Pharaoh Gene Dragon ID: #88761258 (has the Pharaoh Gene)
Some broken achievements!
Browser: Firefox

I was working on doing daily tasks for the Achievement shop currency, but while checking the regular achievements lists I'd been keeping tabs on, I noticed some were non-functional! I'd been slowly working up to getting the "Treasure for Trash" goal, and haven't had any progress past 85% despite having traded with Crim daily well past a full week.

Screenshot of the frozen Crim achievement: d220766ece27224a711f09f4e05d5cd4.png

I also didn't get the "Exemplary Exaltation Exaction" achievement for exalting a dragon that fit the daily exalt bonus today, despite the dragon in question having the Pharaoh gene as required. The dragon I exalted was an Aberration- does the achievement not activate if it's an Ancient version of the gene?

Date: 09/18/2023
Exalting Bonuses: Cinnamon Tertiary, Gaoler Breed, Pharaoh Gene
Dragon ID: #88761258 (has the Pharaoh Gene)
@MysticDoodles

Exemplary Exaltation Exaction is not bugged. Ancient genes are not counted for any of the daily exalt bonuses.
@MysticDoodles

Exemplary Exaltation Exaction is not bugged. Ancient genes are not counted for any of the daily exalt bonuses.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I'm pretty sure parallel genes are all treated as separate genes, since they are already treated that way in every other aspect of the site, but the fact that exalt bonus also ostensibly excludes them sounds like an oversight?
I'm pretty sure parallel genes are all treated as separate genes, since they are already treated that way in every other aspect of the site, but the fact that exalt bonus also ostensibly excludes them sounds like an oversight?
@MysticDoodles the crim one is not bugged either. the achievement does not reset if you miss one day. if you miss one day, it will stay the same until you surpass your previous best
@MysticDoodles the crim one is not bugged either. the achievement does not reset if you miss one day. if you miss one day, it will stay the same until you surpass your previous best
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@GloryRain I agree, it feels like the Exalt bonuses should account for Ancient genes- there's no good reason why they don't, a dragon exalted remains a dragon exalted.

@Ralzakark Thanks for the feedback! I'll give it another try for another week after resetting my counter last night, but I'm fairly certain I had traded daily CONSECUTIVELY past 7 days, and still didn't receive the achievement. Guess I'll start attempt number 2 and see if it procs then :/ If it does or doesn't work the second time around, I'll reply to this thread again.
@GloryRain I agree, it feels like the Exalt bonuses should account for Ancient genes- there's no good reason why they don't, a dragon exalted remains a dragon exalted.

@Ralzakark Thanks for the feedback! I'll give it another try for another week after resetting my counter last night, but I'm fairly certain I had traded daily CONSECUTIVELY past 7 days, and still didn't receive the achievement. Guess I'll start attempt number 2 and see if it procs then :/ If it does or doesn't work the second time around, I'll reply to this thread again.