Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 335 336
@Berrynite

omg your birthday is on the 13th? mine's 16th! happy late birthday though :)
@Berrynite

looking at wriothesley too long is gonna make me black out. im soooooo normal about him. man i can NOT wait for this update it looks likes its gonna be INTENSE
looking at wriothesley too long is gonna make me black out. im soooooo normal about him. man i can NOT wait for this update it looks likes its gonna be INTENSE
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[quote name="jennycatmystique" date="2023-09-15 08:36:34" ] looking at wriothesley too long is gonna make me black out. im soooooo normal about him. man i can NOT wait for this update it looks likes its gonna be INTENSE [/quote] Same but neuvillette
jennycatmystique wrote on 2023-09-15 08:36:34:
Same but neuvillette
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
i want to hug hydro dragon gramps and tell him it's all gonna be ok.
i want to hug hydro dragon gramps and tell him it's all gonna be ok.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
300+ wishes saved for Neuvillette and his signature weapon, sad dragon grandpa will be mine whether he likes it or not!! ;w; Amazing weapon banner too with his catalyst paired with one of the best polearms in the game, really hoping the new 4-star HP sword will be rate-up on it.

I'm seriously impressed Wriothesley ended up beating almost every leak allegation about him with only Cryo vision being right. No physical, no polearm, and no standard banner!

Arlecchino's model looks amazing in the trailer! Was kind of hoping to see what happens with Childe (and a possible interaction between the two) but I'm guessing that we won't see him until the last two acts. :C
300+ wishes saved for Neuvillette and his signature weapon, sad dragon grandpa will be mine whether he likes it or not!! ;w; Amazing weapon banner too with his catalyst paired with one of the best polearms in the game, really hoping the new 4-star HP sword will be rate-up on it.

I'm seriously impressed Wriothesley ended up beating almost every leak allegation about him with only Cryo vision being right. No physical, no polearm, and no standard banner!

Arlecchino's model looks amazing in the trailer! Was kind of hoping to see what happens with Childe (and a possible interaction between the two) but I'm guessing that we won't see him until the last two acts. :C
s9S8mKS.gif
Ultimate neuvillette wishing ritual:

Go to the area with otters. That’s it

(Bonus points if you have Zhongli)
Ultimate neuvillette wishing ritual:

Go to the area with otters. That’s it

(Bonus points if you have Zhongli)
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[quote name="princessamidala" date="2023-09-15 08:32:11" ] @/Berrynite omg your birthday is on the 13th? mine's 16th! happy late birthday though :) [/quote] @princessamidala Happy birthday random person :D
princessamidala wrote on 2023-09-15 08:32:11:
@/Berrynite

@princessamidala

Happy birthday random person :D
Jd88XNq.png5hF3FGk.png510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.pngB1biG2b.pngFlRDlOF.png
I just spent 2 hrs on neuvillette prefarming and I don’t think I got enough sleep But tada [img]https://i.imgur.com/TKZEZaV.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VVGkHZn.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAYBGld.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UAXBNKn.jpg[/img]
I just spent 2 hrs on neuvillette prefarming and I don’t think I got enough sleep
But tada
TKZEZaV.jpg
VVGkHZn.jpg
nAYBGld.jpg
UAXBNKn.jpg
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
Just finished up the archon quest! Neuvillette is a really good character. I want to give him lots of hugs. lol

He also has the most amazing hair bits! So long and pretty and blue. The bow in his hair is really adorable too. <3

Looking forward to when his banner drops. ^_^
Just finished up the archon quest! Neuvillette is a really good character. I want to give him lots of hugs. lol

He also has the most amazing hair bits! So long and pretty and blue. The bow in his hair is really adorable too. <3

Looking forward to when his banner drops. ^_^
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
@PlutoGMZ

aww thank u so much!! <3
@PlutoGMZ

aww thank u so much!! <3
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 335 336