Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 335 336
Just started a few weeks ago I love it. Naturally I like neuvillette and zhongli because well dragon elements(sad they are back to back though). The landscapes are gorgeous though.
Just started a few weeks ago I love it. Naturally I like neuvillette and zhongli because well dragon elements(sad they are back to back though). The landscapes are gorgeous though.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
gosh the new wrio content really cemented my need for both him and neuvi... they got me farming sumeru and actually finishing all those world quests lol

74ish pity... 76 fates and enough primogems for another 67... not to mention the extra 20 from anniversary... i hope neuvi will either be kind and let me win a 50/50 or at least give me an early guarantee. though i was considering going for his weapon.. hrmmmmm i'll see how the f2p options end up

now the real grind begins (prefarming). my least favorite part about getting the character in the first banner is how i have to wait until the actual day of the update to get their specialities/boss mats. oh well! the new bosses look so gorgeous i can't wait
gosh the new wrio content really cemented my need for both him and neuvi... they got me farming sumeru and actually finishing all those world quests lol

74ish pity... 76 fates and enough primogems for another 67... not to mention the extra 20 from anniversary... i hope neuvi will either be kind and let me win a 50/50 or at least give me an early guarantee. though i was considering going for his weapon.. hrmmmmm i'll see how the f2p options end up

now the real grind begins (prefarming). my least favorite part about getting the character in the first banner is how i have to wait until the actual day of the update to get their specialities/boss mats. oh well! the new bosses look so gorgeous i can't wait
Uq1cq4S.png
I forgot to log in lately so now zhongli has five days left. i still need to finish homework and owned art. whoops

well uh maybe tomorrow??? idrc if I get him tbh LOL I just want the archon collection and also use xiao without Pain
I'm excited to finish the quests !!
I forgot to log in lately so now zhongli has five days left. i still need to finish homework and owned art. whoops

well uh maybe tomorrow??? idrc if I get him tbh LOL I just want the archon collection and also use xiao without Pain
I'm excited to finish the quests !!
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
heyyyy hiii me again...

so I may have gotten childe on a pity of 55 after all... I had swapped to putting all my wishes into zhongli for Reasons but my friend was like put one into childe, just to see, and i was like yeah sure and we both knew it wasn't going to happen because i hadn't hit soft pity yet and well.... i dared to say the words "wouldn't it be funny?" and the universe decided it would, in fact, be funny.

thus continues my streak of absolutely uncanny luck in genshin. i've already sworn off the venti banner because the same friend wants him so badly and i can't live in a world where i pull venti and they don't. i can't stomach the thought. anyways if anyone wants a bit of luck i'll give you a high five and maybe that'll pan out for you lmao
heyyyy hiii me again...

so I may have gotten childe on a pity of 55 after all... I had swapped to putting all my wishes into zhongli for Reasons but my friend was like put one into childe, just to see, and i was like yeah sure and we both knew it wasn't going to happen because i hadn't hit soft pity yet and well.... i dared to say the words "wouldn't it be funny?" and the universe decided it would, in fact, be funny.

thus continues my streak of absolutely uncanny luck in genshin. i've already sworn off the venti banner because the same friend wants him so badly and i can't live in a world where i pull venti and they don't. i can't stomach the thought. anyways if anyone wants a bit of luck i'll give you a high five and maybe that'll pan out for you lmao
JXVUomh.png
[quote name="Carnifex" date="2023-09-21 20:30:03" ] heyyyy hiii me again... so I may have gotten childe on a pity of 55 after all... I had swapped to putting all my wishes into zhongli for Reasons but my friend was like put one into childe, just to see, and i was like yeah sure and we both knew it wasn't going to happen because i hadn't hit soft pity yet and well.... i dared to say the words "wouldn't it be funny?" and the universe decided it would, in fact, be funny. thus continues my streak of absolutely uncanny luck in genshin. i've already sworn off the venti banner because the same friend wants him so badly and i can't live in a world where i pull venti and they don't. i can't stomach the thought. anyways if anyone wants a bit of luck i'll give you a high five and maybe that'll pan out for you lmao [/quote] Give me your absolutely random luck o.o I have 20 - soon to be 30 - wishes and a guaranteed for neuvillette Also good luck to other neuvy and wrio pullers out there !!
Carnifex wrote on 2023-09-21 20:30:03:
heyyyy hiii me again...

Give me your absolutely random luck o.o I have 20 - soon to be 30 - wishes and a guaranteed for neuvillette

Also good luck to other neuvy and wrio pullers out there !!
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
I'm not sure how it happened but I managed to spend almost the entirety of version 4.0 thinking that Wrio was going to be the first banner in 4.1 and that I'd have to find the willpower to skip him in order to get Neuvi. I may be stupid lol

Good luck in advance to anyone hoping to pull Neuvi and Wrio! Hopefully the deities of RNG take mercy on all of us
I'm not sure how it happened but I managed to spend almost the entirety of version 4.0 thinking that Wrio was going to be the first banner in 4.1 and that I'd have to find the willpower to skip him in order to get Neuvi. I may be stupid lol

Good luck in advance to anyone hoping to pull Neuvi and Wrio! Hopefully the deities of RNG take mercy on all of us
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
I'm an olllldddd player, started during the second ever banner and got addicted quick. I quit a few months ago, even uninstalled the game - but I'm back now, haha. Don't know what made me want to get back into it, I just missed seeing my favorites!

I'm forever a Mondstadt lover. It and Dragonspine are my favorite regions. I have a lot of catching up to do, haven't been to Sumeru yet - haven't fully completed The Chasm even. But I'm having fun! Hopefully I won't get bored within like a week, haha.
I'm an olllldddd player, started during the second ever banner and got addicted quick. I quit a few months ago, even uninstalled the game - but I'm back now, haha. Don't know what made me want to get back into it, I just missed seeing my favorites!

I'm forever a Mondstadt lover. It and Dragonspine are my favorite regions. I have a lot of catching up to do, haven't been to Sumeru yet - haven't fully completed The Chasm even. But I'm having fun! Hopefully I won't get bored within like a week, haha.
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
i only started last year even if i always been interested in it

so fischl returns in 4.1 (from what i heard?) and i hope i can get a few cons of her im so hyped i love dem chuunibyou characters

even if im only on 32 wishes. but since the anniversary event happens i think get some more pulls. only character outside of her i really want is kazuha and he will probably come back in june/july next year so... plenty of time

my biggest luck in this game was getting yae (my wife.......) on 3 pity
i only started last year even if i always been interested in it

so fischl returns in 4.1 (from what i heard?) and i hope i can get a few cons of her im so hyped i love dem chuunibyou characters

even if im only on 32 wishes. but since the anniversary event happens i think get some more pulls. only character outside of her i really want is kazuha and he will probably come back in june/july next year so... plenty of time

my biggest luck in this game was getting yae (my wife.......) on 3 pity
finally logging in after weeks fingers crossed I get zhongli or freminet hehe honestly mondstadt is my favorite,,,,i get so nostalgic about it my luckiest wassssssss yae at 6 pity iirc i remember joining during ayaka's first banner but didn't make my first pull until yoimiya cause i didnt play for like a week- edit: i got MULTIPLE freminet copies :3 im so happy havent gotten 5* Yet [img]https://i.ibb.co/9r3FCdr/Screenshot-2023-09-23-153955.png[/img] edit 2: standard banner pull!!!!!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/rxT7KyR/Screenshot-2023-09-23-161352.png[/img]
finally logging in after weeks
fingers crossed I get zhongli or freminet hehe

honestly mondstadt is my favorite,,,,i get so nostalgic about it
my luckiest wassssssss yae at 6 pity iirc
i remember joining during ayaka's first banner but didn't make my first pull until yoimiya cause i didnt play for like a week-

edit: i got MULTIPLE freminet copies :3 im so happy
havent gotten 5* Yet
Screenshot-2023-09-23-153955.png

edit 2: standard banner pull!!!!!!
Screenshot-2023-09-23-161352.png
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
WAITING for the 4.1 update so intensely. Never will I pull for a character as fast as I will with Neuvillette and Wriothesely. I have 180 pulls for Neuv so I'm absolutely guaranteed even if I lose the 50/50 but I pray to the Mihoyo gods that I can gain enough once more to get Wrio as well. Lest I fail, and never turn the game on ever again.

Until Dainsleif release of course.
WAITING for the 4.1 update so intensely. Never will I pull for a character as fast as I will with Neuvillette and Wriothesely. I have 180 pulls for Neuv so I'm absolutely guaranteed even if I lose the 50/50 but I pray to the Mihoyo gods that I can gain enough once more to get Wrio as well. Lest I fail, and never turn the game on ever again.

Until Dainsleif release of course.
71530382_VVWyLrwQUYXiRP9.png
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 335 336