Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you spent any RL money on gems?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yep… Im sure I’ve spent over 100$ I total, I’m trying not to spend much anymore though-
Yep… Im sure I’ve spent over 100$ I total, I’m trying not to spend much anymore though-
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
Yes I have :)
I like to occasionally treat myself to virtual dragon stuff and support the devs at the same time <3
Yes I have :)
I like to occasionally treat myself to virtual dragon stuff and support the devs at the same time <3
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Nope! Just a lot of saving, leveling fodder, selling stuff, and fairgrounds! Sometimes I wish I was able to, just so I could help support the site though, as they deserve it!
Nope! Just a lot of saving, leveling fodder, selling stuff, and fairgrounds! Sometimes I wish I was able to, just so I could help support the site though, as they deserve it!
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
Nope! I just have spurts of playing this game way to much... best way to fund projects lol
Nope! I just have spurts of playing this game way to much... best way to fund projects lol
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I've probably spent around $500 on gems, and probably that same amount on artwork for my dragons. I'm blessed to be able to pay artists for the media they make that brings me joy, be it a digital drawing or a really cool website with a great community. I like to think that folks like me and others on this thread who buy gems are a big reason why FR is as great as it is, and our contributions allow others to play the game for free and get essentially the same experience. I work in healthcare... if I want to spend my disposable income on tattoos, expensive snacks, and silly online dragons, that's my prerogative. [right][emoji=guardian winking size=2][/right]
I've probably spent around $500 on gems, and probably that same amount on artwork for my dragons. I'm blessed to be able to pay artists for the media they make that brings me joy, be it a digital drawing or a really cool website with a great community.

I like to think that folks like me and others on this thread who buy gems are a big reason why FR is as great as it is, and our contributions allow others to play the game for free and get essentially the same experience.

I work in healthcare... if I want to spend my disposable income on tattoos, expensive snacks, and silly online dragons, that's my prerogative.
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I absolutely have, and I will continue to do so. How much I've spent so far, I have no idea. I couldn't keep track of 8 years worth of spontaneous gem purchases xD
I absolutely have, and I will continue to do so. How much I've spent so far, I have no idea. I couldn't keep track of 8 years worth of spontaneous gem purchases xD
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I'm pretty new, but I have been gifted gems by other people before, and it's always been a blast to splurge some of them away on exciting things and then try to save the rest! I'm definitely planning on buying some of my own during the cyber monday sale soon, with that 10% bonus... I used to be very very into roblox for about 8 years, and I'd wager to guess I spent around $150 on that game over the whole time I played it. I'm curious to see what I'll spend on here, since I plan to stick with this game for a looong time.
I'm pretty new, but I have been gifted gems by other people before, and it's always been a blast to splurge some of them away on exciting things and then try to save the rest! I'm definitely planning on buying some of my own during the cyber monday sale soon, with that 10% bonus... I used to be very very into roblox for about 8 years, and I'd wager to guess I spent around $150 on that game over the whole time I played it. I'm curious to see what I'll spend on here, since I plan to stick with this game for a looong time.
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
Yes; I like to support the site so I usually buy $20 in gems once a month which I usually promptly spend on UMA's lmao
Yes; I like to support the site so I usually buy $20 in gems once a month which I usually promptly spend on UMA's lmao
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
maybe like 40$, however i do buy art in usd occasionally
maybe like 40$, however i do buy art in usd occasionally
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
Yes I have purchased gems. Not for the sake of the gems, but for the sake of paying for the enjoyment I get from the site. I've only purchased gems once so far, but will likely do so again in the future. Probably an average of 2-3 times per year? Most likely the [emoji=gem size=1]1050 purchase. I'm not a whale though. Heck I don't think I'd even be called a dolphin. I weigh the enjoyment I get from these types of games up to the enjoyment I get from games like Zelda and Animal Crossing, and how much I've paid for those. My general goal for microtransaction games is to end up paying out what I would for a game without microtransactions. Keeping that mindset allows me to spend a little in support without breaking the bank and going too far.
Yes I have purchased gems. Not for the sake of the gems, but for the sake of paying for the enjoyment I get from the site.

I've only purchased gems once so far, but will likely do so again in the future. Probably an average of 2-3 times per year? Most likely the 1050 purchase.

I'm not a whale though. Heck I don't think I'd even be called a dolphin. I weigh the enjoyment I get from these types of games up to the enjoyment I get from games like Zelda and Animal Crossing, and how much I've paid for those. My general goal for microtransaction games is to end up paying out what I would for a game without microtransactions.

Keeping that mindset allows me to spend a little in support without breaking the bank and going too far.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9