Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 ... 6848 6849
Sorry I ended up missing the last person to reply to my request! I'm still in need of two lightning nests >w< Just let me know what you need to host them. [quote=Lightning CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/lightning_small.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Fangurl, @LunarSinsChaos, @MerlinOfAvalon, @minnarr, @penantiomers, @protocanines, @queerqueg, @thesunsfullmoon, @towershield, @xuliana[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote]
Sorry I ended up missing the last person to reply to my request!
I'm still in need of two lightning nests >w< Just let me know what you need to host them.
Lightning CFCE Hosts wrote:
lightning_small.png o @CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Fangurl, @LunarSinsChaos, @MerlinOfAvalon, @minnarr, @penantiomers, @protocanines, @queerqueg, @thesunsfullmoon, @towershield, @xuliana

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Please host for current CFCE members only!
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
[quote=Ice CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Axqu, @Croissants, @Fulminare, @GentleGentoo, @Itarille, @Kalia, @Ochiba, @RubescentClaret, @ShinyWoobat, @Tserin, @winterbright[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Hi Ice! (: I need two nests for today or tomorrow, I'm in no rush. Let me know what kind of food you would like!
Ice CFCE Hosts wrote:
Icewarden Ice Sculpture o @Axqu, @Croissants, @Fulminare, @GentleGentoo, @Itarille, @Kalia, @Ochiba, @RubescentClaret, @ShinyWoobat, @Tserin, @winterbright

Flight moderator: @

Hi Ice! (: I need two nests for today or tomorrow, I'm in no rush. Let me know what kind of food you would like!
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
@UniverseStar I'd be happy to host them! Insects are always welcome around here. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@UniverseStar I'd be happy to host them! Insects are always welcome around here.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
[quote=Earth CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of Earth][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Affogato, @Britty, @Coward, @fantasygill, @furbyworm, @Inverness, @Kiln, @LadyBee, @Ophestra, @RabbitSpirit, @reliquiaen, @sublimevoide[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Lightning CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Fangurl, @LunarSinsChaos, @MerlinOfAvalon, @minnarr, @penantiomers, @protocanines, @queerqueg, @thesunsfullmoon, @towershield, @xuliana[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hi everyone! I need one [s][b]Earth nest[/b][/s] and one [b]Lightning nest[/b] please! Got some sandsurges ready to go. Let me know if you have a food preference![/s] Both found, thank you!
Earth CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of Earth o @Affogato, @Britty, @Coward, @fantasygill, @furbyworm, @Inverness, @Kiln, @LadyBee, @Ophestra, @RabbitSpirit, @reliquiaen, @sublimevoide

Flight moderator: @Pennywhistle

Lightning CFCE Hosts wrote:
Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding o @CRT, @DangerousSanity, @Fangurl, @LunarSinsChaos, @MerlinOfAvalon, @minnarr, @penantiomers, @protocanines, @queerqueg, @thesunsfullmoon, @towershield, @xuliana

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Hi everyone! I need one Earth nest and one Lightning nest please! Got some sandsurges ready to go. Let me know if you have a food preference! Both found, thank you!
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull

I can host your Earth nest! Whatever food the pair prefers will do just fine. ^ ^
@Bearskull

I can host your Earth nest! Whatever food the pair prefers will do just fine. ^ ^
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
@UniverseStar It looks like Rylead and IAm are related unfortunately, but Fallen and Sora have given three eggs! (I can send Rylead and IAm back.)
@UniverseStar It looks like Rylead and IAm are related unfortunately, but Fallen and Sora have given three eggs! (I can send Rylead and IAm back.)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Ochiba
Omg, I could have sworn they weren't :') sorry about that! I'll be happy to take them back
@Ochiba
Omg, I could have sworn they weren't :') sorry about that! I'll be happy to take them back
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)8d7o509.png
@Bearskull
Hello! I can host your lightning nest. Food that your pair will eat is just fine, thank you.
@Bearskull
Hello! I can host your lightning nest. Food that your pair will eat is just fine, thank you.
rx9OvHg.gif
@Rosekitten o/ still here xP

And now i can take the 2! Meat and fish are appreciated :D
@Rosekitten o/ still here xP

And now i can take the 2! Meat and fish are appreciated :D
X8aZBiz.png
@xuliana

I'll send the two pairs now! sorry for the delay and thank you !! TwT
@xuliana

I'll send the two pairs now! sorry for the delay and thank you !! TwT
What would you
attempt