Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else prepping? (Dominance)
1 2
Ice versus Water is in a few weeks but I'm trying to stock up on fodder while not running out of lair space. I'm supporting Ice during the battle but I have a bit of fodder that fore lore reasons go to Water.

It's a little hard to prepare ahead with lair slots. I'm trying to see if I made the correct guess of how many slots I can offer with all the breeding I do and training hierophants (fodder).

What about you? Which flight are you supporting for the battle?
Ice versus Water is in a few weeks but I'm trying to stock up on fodder while not running out of lair space. I'm supporting Ice during the battle but I have a bit of fodder that fore lore reasons go to Water.

It's a little hard to prepare ahead with lair slots. I'm trying to see if I made the correct guess of how many slots I can offer with all the breeding I do and training hierophants (fodder).

What about you? Which flight are you supporting for the battle?
[s]If you have any extra fodder consider sending them on a pirate journey! [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/s] think I misinterpreted this mb I don’t have any particular allegiances in the battle, but that may change as we get closer. I’ll probably support them equally tbh.
If you have any extra fodder consider sending them on a pirate journey! think I misinterpreted this mb

I don’t have any particular allegiances in the battle, but that may change as we get closer. I’ll probably support them equally tbh.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
I still need to get around to unlocking more den slots for storing fodders. Not that I mind about this battle too much- we plaguelings are busy enough as is. [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I still need to get around to unlocking more den slots for storing fodders. Not that I mind about this battle too much- we plaguelings are busy enough as is.
ooh I forgot that was coming up! my fodder larder is empty at the moment because we just had a push last week. guess I had better stock up
ooh I forgot that was coming up! my fodder larder is empty at the moment because we just had a push last week. guess I had better stock up
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Personally haven't participated in dom apart from participating in earth/ice shadow puppets and this week's Arcane festival Scavhunt.

I haven't much plans to support the dom effort for either side, though I have a project pairing (their first nest is hatching tomorrow) whose hatchlings I could donate to the cause.

Then again I don't know who I'm supporting, probably water because of the Jean Jush a couple months back. But honestly? I'll probably participate in both their push events anyway because entering giveaways and raffles is fun gambling.
Personally haven't participated in dom apart from participating in earth/ice shadow puppets and this week's Arcane festival Scavhunt.

I haven't much plans to support the dom effort for either side, though I have a project pairing (their first nest is hatching tomorrow) whose hatchlings I could donate to the cause.

Then again I don't know who I'm supporting, probably water because of the Jean Jush a couple months back. But honestly? I'll probably participate in both their push events anyway because entering giveaways and raffles is fun gambling.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Unpopular opinion: I think it's stupid that we have a specific way dominance is run every week. Yes, I get that the week before whatever element is about to have their event should have the best push, but why is everything set up months in advance? Kind of ruins the point of dom imo
Unpopular opinion: I think it's stupid that we have a specific way dominance is run every week. Yes, I get that the week before whatever element is about to have their event should have the best push, but why is everything set up months in advance? Kind of ruins the point of dom imo
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Lexusss

Dominance being set up a month in advance helps the players who have a busy life outside of flight rising. It takes effort to come up with the themes and what events they have planned for it.

I know it's like a month away but the anticipation and full den slots of dorming do put me in the spirit of the battle (also no way am I purchasing fodder that week for the increasing prices). I'm also slow and FR can be slow with earning treasures.
@Lexusss

Dominance being set up a month in advance helps the players who have a busy life outside of flight rising. It takes effort to come up with the themes and what events they have planned for it.

I know it's like a month away but the anticipation and full den slots of dorming do put me in the spirit of the battle (also no way am I purchasing fodder that week for the increasing prices). I'm also slow and FR can be slow with earning treasures.
Not ready, never ready
I'm in ice so I gotta support ice, I'm still quite far from my pretrain goal but I'm not very available.
Not ready, never ready
I'm in ice so I gotta support ice, I'm still quite far from my pretrain goal but I'm not very available.
I will probably skip this battle so I can hoard even more fodder for Light vs Arcane.
I will probably skip this battle so I can hoard even more fodder for Light vs Arcane.
I am in Ice so I am definitely supporting Ice. But also we do have a pretty nice raffle from what I know so far by looking at Snowboarding.

No matter who wins it will be a blast, and we in Ice are just happy to have been able to step in!
I am in Ice so I am definitely supporting Ice. But also we do have a pretty nice raffle from what I know so far by looking at Snowboarding.

No matter who wins it will be a blast, and we in Ice are just happy to have been able to step in!
fiendiishly.png
1 2