Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | —afri's art archive
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
i know i keep commenting here whenever you post new designs but... that newest one is absolutely stunning. like, i'm in awe omg. i think this one is definitely a favorite!! c: (and if you post them to art fight i think i'll definitely give them a try next year omg)
i know i keep commenting here whenever you post new designs but... that newest one is absolutely stunning. like, i'm in awe omg. i think this one is definitely a favorite!! c: (and if you post them to art fight i think i'll definitely give them a try next year omg)
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@kiralia
WAA i'm so glad you like her, thank you!! TvT i already got super attached to her myself and am proud of how the design turned out so i'm happy to hear all that :'D she'll definitely go up on artfight at some point haha!!
@kiralia
WAA i'm so glad you like her, thank you!! TvT i already got super attached to her myself and am proud of how the design turned out so i'm happy to hear all that :'D she'll definitely go up on artfight at some point haha!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
What a pretty design! Makes me want to try to design something too, but lately my peak performance is fish men with long hair XD
What a pretty design! Makes me want to try to design something too, but lately my peak performance is fish men with long hair XD
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma
thank you!! haha i'm glad i could inspire you even just a bit with my design x') and fish men and long hair are always good so i see no problem with that (thumbsup)
@forcedcoma
thank you!! haha i'm glad i could inspire you even just a bit with my design x') and fish men and long hair are always good so i see no problem with that (thumbsup)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
your designs are so gooood aaaa!!!! i really love the last one u posted, the scales are gorgeous + how could i not love DRAGONNNN<33
your designs are so gooood aaaa!!!! i really love the last one u posted, the scales are gorgeous + how could i not love DRAGONNNN<33
@ovo
AHH thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to hear that!! T__T <33 i took a peek in your art thread myself and your style is so pretty, i really love your linework and coloring!!
@ovo
AHH thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to hear that!! T__T <33 i took a peek in your art thread myself and your style is so pretty, i really love your linework and coloring!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
any time!!!!:D and yooo thank you so much as well!! ;v; i've had a disastrous drought of artblock for the past year or so that i'm trying to get out of T_T
ah well...here's to the both of us creating more art!!! o/
any time!!!!:D and yooo thank you so much as well!! ;v; i've had a disastrous drought of artblock for the past year or so that i'm trying to get out of T_T
ah well...here's to the both of us creating more art!!! o/
@ovo
ahh i totally get that Q__Q i hope you're able to get out of that funk soon!! if you ever open commissions again i would love to be pinged if you don't mind x)
i've been doing my best to fight artblock and schoolwork at the same time and it has. been an experience kjdfgfkdj but am doing my best too haha...
i also read that you also use procreate too which is super neat!! if you dont mind me asking about what brushes you use.. i would love to know haha :'33 but no pressure to share!!
@ovo
ahh i totally get that Q__Q i hope you're able to get out of that funk soon!! if you ever open commissions again i would love to be pinged if you don't mind x)
i've been doing my best to fight artblock and schoolwork at the same time and it has. been an experience kjdfgfkdj but am doing my best too haha...
i also read that you also use procreate too which is super neat!! if you dont mind me asking about what brushes you use.. i would love to know haha :'33 but no pressure to share!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]oh i guess i will post this here. wanted to warm up with drawing FR dragons and doodled my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49076227]kohaku[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1148799171348942988/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center]
oh i guess i will post this here. wanted to warm up with drawing FR dragons and doodled my kohaku
Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]she gets human leg privileges ... [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/70756287_w7Ja6KmXj.png[/img] [/center]
she gets human leg privileges ...

70756287_w7Ja6KmXj.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23