Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | —afri's art archive
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@kiralia
LOL glad to hear it, i think calling characters by strange nicknames like that is one of the best forms of love :thumbsup: (thank you!! TvT)
@kiralia
LOL glad to hear it, i think calling characters by strange nicknames like that is one of the best forms of love :thumbsup: (thank you!! TvT)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[center]finished some extra art for an adopt i sold recently :') [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1144402305530200074/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center]
finished some extra art for an adopt i sold recently :')
Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]commission for @.octobrush! [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69889839_xCXuojq6qJfzGOk.png[/img][/center]
commission for @.octobrush!
69889839_xCXuojq6qJfzGOk.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-08-17 14:37:05" ] [center]finally got around to making a gijinka of this characte of mine though i still might make some changes...ive wanted to for a while but didnt know how to make them look like a sad and wet paper towel until now (?) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69580613_fMByEzGDz6cuUpW.png[/img] [/quote] So pretty o<o Would this fren let me hug 'em?
Quote:
finally got around to making a gijinka of this characte of mine though i still might make some changes...ive wanted to for a while but didnt know how to make them look like a sad and wet paper towel until now (?)

69580613_fMByEzGDz6cuUpW.png
So pretty o<o
Would this fren let me hug 'em?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
@happylittlesnek thank you!! [emoji=heart size=1] i imagine they'd deny it but wouldn't be able to say no in the end haha x')
@happylittlesnek
thank you!! i imagine they'd deny it but wouldn't be able to say no in the end haha x')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Some nice art You got there, gotta subscribe. Thinking about starting an art dropping thread too, but I already being lazy about updating all my socials so *the most cursed crying laughing emoji you can imagine*
Some nice art You got there, gotta subscribe. Thinking about starting an art dropping thread too, but I already being lazy about updating all my socials so *the most cursed crying laughing emoji you can imagine*
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@forcedcoma
AHH i meant to reply to you sooner but ended up really busy, sorry for the sudden ping haha <:'D thank you for your kind words!!
i have like. 0 online presence other than FR and dont really store my art anywhere else but toyhouse but i can imagine that pain OTL if you do make a thread here i'll certainly keep an eye out to subscribe!! also hope one of these days i can get a late revenge on you from artfight...
@forcedcoma
AHH i meant to reply to you sooner but ended up really busy, sorry for the sudden ping haha <:'D thank you for your kind words!!
i have like. 0 online presence other than FR and dont really store my art anywhere else but toyhouse but i can imagine that pain OTL if you do make a thread here i'll certainly keep an eye out to subscribe!! also hope one of these days i can get a late revenge on you from artfight...
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center]recent sketches i liked [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/70086158_TYbqb3VOQIddENh.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/69947673_V98HtAyEh.png[/img][/center]
recent sketches i liked
70086158_TYbqb3VOQIddENh.png
69947673_V98HtAyEh.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
your character designs are really cool and unique, maybe im just not looking in the right places but i feel like i don't hardly ever come across designs like this, especially for uh i think they're just called taurs? i always thought it was really cool how people can just imagine such complex designs and actually convey them, its a different type of brain from what i've got lmao.
your character designs are really cool and unique, maybe im just not looking in the right places but i feel like i don't hardly ever come across designs like this, especially for uh i think they're just called taurs? i always thought it was really cool how people can just imagine such complex designs and actually convey them, its a different type of brain from what i've got lmao.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@bulrush ahh, thank you for your kind words!! it means a lot to hear all that TT [emoji=heart size=1] i've hardly seen other nontraditional centaur designs myself so idk what might have inspired me to suddenly make a bunch haha, but it's definitely been a valuable learning experience!! [s]though part of me wishes i could go back to just making simpler designs so i dont torture myself and others with having to draw so many details orz[/s]
@bulrush
ahh, thank you for your kind words!! it means a lot to hear all that TT i've hardly seen other nontraditional centaur designs myself so idk what might have inspired me to suddenly make a bunch haha, but it's definitely been a valuable learning experience!! though part of me wishes i could go back to just making simpler designs so i dont torture myself and others with having to draw so many details orz
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23