Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
boi i'm having such a bad losing streak in splatoon rn that i'm gonna have to change my nickname again next month so nobody recognizes me

edit: ok but rly frye vs big man matches are just the most mcdonalds lookin things i have ever witnessed in my life....and it also makes me want chicken nuggets
boi i'm having such a bad losing streak in splatoon rn that i'm gonna have to change my nickname again next month so nobody recognizes me

edit: ok but rly frye vs big man matches are just the most mcdonalds lookin things i have ever witnessed in my life....and it also makes me want chicken nuggets
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
get rotated idiot
get rotated idiot
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
me too bro me too
me too bro me too
FtDO1zJ.gifFCGpVbU.png15gb95M.gif
me too bro me too
me too bro me too
FtDO1zJ.gifFCGpVbU.png15gb95M.gif
bye, then.
you were a really great friend, emphasis on "were".

I just hope you know how much you hurt me just now, I hope you have a good life.
bye, then.

I just hope you know how much you hurt me just now, I hope you have a good life.
Okay now I am going to be wondering who that was referring to forever while also being too shy and scared to ask
Especially because there’s no way to do it subtly

I don’t know why I even still get my hopes up about him but I don’t think I will ever stop. Not until he comes back or I at least get to see him one more time.

But I will one day,, I know I will, I know he’s still okay and out there somewhere
I would be so happy if I even got to see him just one more time. Just to know he’s safe, to tell him how much he’ll always mean to me and to be able to properly say goodbye. Just enough to finally be able to be at peace with everything so I can finally move on from that grief.
Okay now I am going to be wondering who that was referring to forever while also being too shy and scared to ask
Especially because there’s no way to do it subtly

I don’t know why I even still get my hopes up about him but I don’t think I will ever stop. Not until he comes back or I at least get to see him one more time.

But I will one day,, I know I will, I know he’s still okay and out there somewhere
I would be so happy if I even got to see him just one more time. Just to know he’s safe, to tell him how much he’ll always mean to me and to be able to properly say goodbye. Just enough to finally be able to be at peace with everything so I can finally move on from that grief.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Well sheet
Well sheet
[quote name="Sufoxshi" date="2023-09-09 08:46:57" ] bye, then. you were a really great friend, emphasis on "were". I just hope you know how much you hurt me just now, I hope you have a good life. [/quote] different person who wasn't even remotely mentioned casually butts in going; "you were vagueposting, saying we suck" my brother in christ, when? I was venting about random sh- like this thread is made for, majority of the stuff I say here is NOT related to you or that group of people, check your ego please. Also I literally never said anything explicitly rude about anyone from there on here :| apparently I'm not allowed to vent frustrations in a public space for which it is made for- mayhap I said I was annoyed with some things happening, or expressing being upset- how is that taken so aggressively and twisted into this awful narrative? I'm sorry I hurt you, by having feelings, I guess?
Sufoxshi wrote on 2023-09-09 08:46:57:
bye, then.

different person who wasn't even remotely mentioned casually butts in going;
"you were vagueposting, saying we suck"

my brother in christ, when? I was venting about random sh- like this thread is made for, majority of the stuff I say here is NOT related to you or that group of people, check your ego please.
Also I literally never said anything explicitly rude about anyone from there on here :| apparently I'm not allowed to vent frustrations in a public space for which it is made for- mayhap I said I was annoyed with some things happening, or expressing being upset- how is that taken so aggressively and twisted into this awful narrative? I'm sorry I hurt you, by having feelings, I guess?
Got my hopes up when he said he wanted to ask me a question, shouldn't have done so.
Got my hopes up when he said he wanted to ask me a question, shouldn't have done so.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
i did it