Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 106
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM
VAAnkLY.png
Hello??! I love this?? So many new bugs to become friends with....
Hello??! I love this?? So many new bugs to become friends with....
JOuQ1Pe.png
Begging on my hands and knees for new hibden thingies to go along with this venue <3
Begging on my hands and knees for new hibden thingies to go along with this venue <3
Raziel
She/they
Ooh, bugs.
Ooh, bugs.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
SCREAMING OVER FIREFLY LARVA BOSSES
SCREAMING OVER FIREFLY LARVA BOSSES
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
honestly I was SO nervous about the prospect of a plague venue but I REALLY like this one!! like the Infestation vibes, that and the concept of a Plague of locusts/etc, I think its a nice take on the theme. PLUS it's got a scene that doesn't feel like a rehash of another one, that was perhaps one of my biggest concerns with a plague venue bc im very shallow
honestly I was SO nervous about the prospect of a plague venue but I REALLY like this one!! like the Infestation vibes, that and the concept of a Plague of locusts/etc, I think its a nice take on the theme. PLUS it's got a scene that doesn't feel like a rehash of another one, that was perhaps one of my biggest concerns with a plague venue bc im very shallow
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
was a reptile owner behind this update LOL
was a reptile owner behind this update LOL
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Just a quick heads-up that the mothkeeper's lantern "oh the friend's you'll find...and keep." doesn't need the apostrophe in friends. I ADORE this venue! It's lovely to have a place to chill with my 25s and just get oodles of cute stuff and food without stressing. ("My breath!" LOL!) Thanks for such a DELIGHTFUL addition!! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Just a quick heads-up that the mothkeeper's lantern "oh the friend's you'll find...and keep." doesn't need the apostrophe in friends.

I ADORE this venue! It's lovely to have a place to chill with my 25s and just get oodles of cute stuff and food without stressing. ("My breath!" LOL!)

Thanks for such a DELIGHTFUL addition!!
YESSSS MORE SKRUNGLY BUNGLIES
YESSSS MORE SKRUNGLY BUNGLIES
I don't think it's fair that I only get trinkets and food because i have one dragon in my party that is level 25 and the others are like 9 and 5 and I don't get victory chain exp either ????
I don't think it's fair that I only get trinkets and food because i have one dragon in my party that is level 25 and the others are like 9 and 5 and I don't get victory chain exp either ????
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 106