Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 106
[quote name="@okcomputer" date="2023-09-05 14:17:28" ] is anyone else encountering the moth keeper a disproportionate amount? i feel like i'm fighting it every five battles or so, WAY more often than the midnight lantern. i've already had the moth keeper familiar drop because of it! this might just be weird RNG on my end, but who knows... [/quote] I think it's just RNG being weird, I've had the exact opposite in where I'd get the Midnight Lantern more than the Moth Keeper D:
@okcomputer wrote on 2023-09-05 14:17:28:
is anyone else encountering the moth keeper a disproportionate amount? i feel like i'm fighting it every five battles or so, WAY more often than the midnight lantern. i've already had the moth keeper familiar drop because of it! this might just be weird RNG on my end, but who knows...

I think it's just RNG being weird, I've had the exact opposite in where I'd get the Midnight Lantern more than the Moth Keeper D:
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
This is such a beautiful venue! Thank you for the fams and the wonderful art!
This is such a beautiful venue! Thank you for the fams and the wonderful art!
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Peach.png
Venue's been live for like an hour and I already have half the new fams
Venue's been live for like an hour and I already have half the new fams
in7SefG.png
Oooo. Im so excited, this looks awesome! Where in Sornieth is this venue located??
Oooo. Im so excited, this looks awesome! Where in Sornieth is this venue located??
yCWZ0om.jpeg
whoaaa new coli venue! love the fams
whoaaa new coli venue! love the fams
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
hollowknight vibes
hollowknight vibes
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69111-C-89-3-6-3-114S.pngdragonboat_2_100px.pngdragonboat_5_100px.pngdragonboat_back_100px.png
Bless the new venue luck! Thank you lightweaver! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZlrWQD.png[/img]
Bless the new venue luck! Thank you lightweaver!

WZlrWQD.png
Man, these familiars are amazing
Man, these familiars are amazing
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
[quote name="MarshmallowManta" date="2023-09-05 14:21:49" ] Oooo. Im so excited, this looks awesome! Where in Sornieth is this venue located?? [/quote] I was wondering this too. I sort of think its either in Wind or Light going off of the enemies and foliage of the area. Leaning more towards Light but honestly they both seem likely to me.
MarshmallowManta wrote on 2023-09-05 14:21:49:
I was wondering this too. I sort of think its either in Wind or Light going off of the enemies and foliage of the area. Leaning more towards Light but honestly they both seem likely to me.
LOVE THE NEW BUGGOs ;o;
LOVE THE NEW BUGGOs ;o;
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 106