Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 105 106
> these new familiars are so dang cool, i'm obsessed,,
> these new familiars are so dang cool, i'm obsessed,,
HLIUeO3.gif
x
" thank you for nothing,
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | fr time +3
i'm a fairly relaxed person, so feel free to dm
me if you need anything-xbut be warned, my
brainxfires onlyiion thoughts ofxhttydxlately..

you useless reptile ! ! "
BUGGSSAAA
BUGGSSAAA
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
super cool!
super cool!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
The way it seems, there are two Light venues, back-to-back? Both Sandswept Delta and this new one have a high concentration of Light enemies. Strikes me as an unbalanced choice [emoji=skydancer confused size=1] That said, the venue looks good, and the enemies ditto! That red hamster familiar will be perfect for our current fandragon-in-making, heheh. Hoping for, possibly, a new high-level venue in the future. Something that could work as an alternative to Mire and Ghostlight Ruins, since cycling between the two is getting sort of stale at times. The other venues either yield too little XP (Boreal Woods) or are too "brutal", even if lower level (Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost) to serve as a viable alternative for mass training (to be fair, GLR itself is "brutal", but [i]can[/i] be worked with a suitable trainer.) (I don't consider the level 25 venues as viable, due to requiring two trainers to beat, and thus allowing only one trainee at a time - and even then they are "brutal"). The Mire does make it work, has a well-balanced difficulty, while on the less "brutal" side, so it should be viable to recreate that sort of balance in another venue - but maybe I'm just spoiled by the Mire experience, to want "easy" training in more venues ^^;
The way it seems, there are two Light venues, back-to-back? Both Sandswept Delta and this new one have a high concentration of Light enemies. Strikes me as an unbalanced choice

That said, the venue looks good, and the enemies ditto! That red hamster familiar will be perfect for our current fandragon-in-making, heheh.

Hoping for, possibly, a new high-level venue in the future. Something that could work as an alternative to Mire and Ghostlight Ruins, since cycling between the two is getting sort of stale at times. The other venues either yield too little XP (Boreal Woods) or are too "brutal", even if lower level (Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost) to serve as a viable alternative for mass training (to be fair, GLR itself is "brutal", but can be worked with a suitable trainer.) (I don't consider the level 25 venues as viable, due to requiring two trainers to beat, and thus allowing only one trainee at a time - and even then they are "brutal").

The Mire does make it work, has a well-balanced difficulty, while on the less "brutal" side, so it should be viable to recreate that sort of balance in another venue - but maybe I'm just spoiled by the Mire experience, to want "easy" training in more venues ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
OH!! BUGS!
OH!! BUGS!
alright i've had 7 familiars drop so far and its only been around 30 minutes, either im on the lucky streak of my life or drop rates are borked something feels off here...

got yet another familiar drop but that was probably just a brief streak of luck, not that anyone could complain about better odds but you know.
alright i've had 7 familiars drop so far and its only been around 30 minutes, either im on the lucky streak of my life or drop rates are borked something feels off here...

got yet another familiar drop but that was probably just a brief streak of luck, not that anyone could complain about better odds but you know.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
"Silk-Strewn Wreckage"? This must be the remains of the Aethers' spaceship after it crashed.
"Silk-Strewn Wreckage"? This must be the remains of the Aethers' spaceship after it crashed.
OMG!! What a great update guys!! Love it absolutely love it
OMG!! What a great update guys!! Love it absolutely love it
XdA0BPq.png
ive been grinding ever since it released and i've only gotten THREE fams!! horrible luck tbh
ive been grinding ever since it released and i've only gotten THREE fams!! horrible luck tbh
55X0joV.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngdT9HQge.pngJ7D1quC.png
@FlamingFoxy You too! Thanks again for your sweet message! <3
@FlamingFoxy You too! Thanks again for your sweet message! <3
tumblr_inline_nvcxja2YRu1r7qfkn_500.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 105 106