Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What upcoming games are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Silksong and the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet DLC (bought that the day the Pokémon Direct came out and I'm vERY EXCITED for Teal Mask to come out in like a week or so (Also apparently all the past starters are coming back in Indigo Disk, and I wanna catch some of the starters I picked in the other Pokémon games I've played))
Silksong and the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet DLC (bought that the day the Pokémon Direct came out and I'm vERY EXCITED for Teal Mask to come out in like a week or so (Also apparently all the past starters are coming back in Indigo Disk, and I wanna catch some of the starters I picked in the other Pokémon games I've played))
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Billie Bust Up! I've been following their progress closely ever since they opened up their patron in 2018 and I'm so excited for it's release <3
Billie Bust Up! I've been following their progress closely ever since they opened up their patron in 2018 and I'm so excited for it's release <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I just watched someone play the demo of Final Fantasy 16 and now I can't wait for it to come out on steam.
I just watched someone play the demo of Final Fantasy 16 and now I can't wait for it to come out on steam.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
ooo yes i want to check out ff16 as well! that reminds me I need to finish ff10... i got it not too long ago. i think i only have a couple chapters left ????
ooo yes i want to check out ff16 as well! that reminds me I need to finish ff10... i got it not too long ago. i think i only have a couple chapters left ????
The second update for Super Cat Tales: Paws. I know Neutronized recently added a couple updates, but when we get new levels it’s great.
The second update for Super Cat Tales: Paws. I know Neutronized recently added a couple updates, but when we get new levels it’s great.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
ENA Dream BBQ
ENA Dream BBQ
L5JRtTP.gif
@jerma985

yo! I saw this after I said I was excited for it I didn't expect anyone else to say it haha
We've been waiting for so long, it was supposed to come out last year :,D
waited all year.... but maybe this year?
@jerma985

yo! I saw this after I said I was excited for it I didn't expect anyone else to say it haha
We've been waiting for so long, it was supposed to come out last year :,D
waited all year.... but maybe this year?
L5JRtTP.gif
Lies of P. When I saw the trailer last year, I was like "WOW that looks so cool." I don't buy a lot of video games nowadays but I'll definitely be picking it up if it gets good reviews.
Lies of P. When I saw the trailer last year, I was like "WOW that looks so cool." I don't buy a lot of video games nowadays but I'll definitely be picking it up if it gets good reviews.
Seconding several things here (namingly Alan Wake 2, Control 2, Side Order, Hades 2, and Palaeo Pines).

Though I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned Black Myth: Sun Wukong yet. It looks so good, at least to me, who has no experience with soulslikes. Howver, I love Journey to the West and am ready to get into some monkey business.
Seconding several things here (namingly Alan Wake 2, Control 2, Side Order, Hades 2, and Palaeo Pines).

Though I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned Black Myth: Sun Wukong yet. It looks so good, at least to me, who has no experience with soulslikes. Howver, I love Journey to the West and am ready to get into some monkey business.
Mortal Kombat 1! Excited to play Reptile, Sub-Zero, and Sindel the most.
Mortal Kombat 1! Excited to play Reptile, Sub-Zero, and Sindel the most.
88936194.png88948718.png88405050.png81188705.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7