Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient dragons can't wear apparel?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Zygon" date="2019-04-16 11:04:17" ] Back in their day, they didn't have clothes! This generation is so delicate and privileged! [/quote] Best headcanon
Zygon wrote on 2019-04-16 11:04:17:
Back in their day, they didn't have clothes! This generation is so delicate and privileged!
Best headcanon
bQvGU5J.png
[quote name="GardenSnail" date="2019-04-16 12:38:23" ] these dragons are those kids who run around without pants at their home screaming [/quote] *currently not wearing pants* *kids not wearing pants, one running around, the other 'singing' along to a Sparta remix* … Autistic Ancients.
GardenSnail wrote on 2019-04-16 12:38:23:
these dragons are those kids who run around without pants at their home screaming

*currently not wearing pants*

*kids not wearing pants, one running around, the other 'singing' along to a Sparta remix*

Autistic Ancients.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
they just look at everyone and go "HYEHGHHHHHH yall wear these? why are you wearing pants lmaooooooo how do you even take them off when you need it. yur hat looks so dumb and oh you make your living by fighting? you sure dont look like it with all your flowers . imagine wearing clothes this post was made by swiftwing gang haha"
they just look at everyone and go "HYEHGHHHHHH yall wear these? why are you wearing pants lmaooooooo how do you even take them off when you need it. yur hat looks so dumb and oh you make your living by fighting? you sure dont look like it with all your flowers . imagine wearing clothes this post was made by swiftwing gang haha"
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ancient dragons coming back and seeing all these others dressed in silks and robes and shirts and flower petals and are just like. [img]https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1449/37/1449372724827.png[/img]
Ancient dragons coming back and seeing all these others dressed in silks and robes and shirts and flower petals and are just like.

1449372724827.png
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
My ancient "Gaoler Dragons" have become curious of the clothes modern dragons wear specially my dear girl "Elessar", she has become very curious of clothing and would love to wear some and I'm actually thinking on how some outfits would look on my precious girl. And her Husband "Themis". However my girl "Elessar" fears what her Ancient peers would think if they saw her wear a dress, and she does not want to embarrass herself so she will wear outfits in secret or make outfits for herself.
My ancient "Gaoler Dragons" have become curious of the clothes modern dragons wear specially my dear girl "Elessar", she has become very curious of clothing and would love to wear some and I'm actually thinking on how some outfits would look on my precious girl. And her Husband "Themis". However my girl "Elessar" fears what her Ancient peers would think if they saw her wear a dress, and she does not want to embarrass herself so she will wear outfits in secret or make outfits for herself.
I see the no apparel thing as a game mechanic only, especially since the release of Glass and Gloss' shop.
I see the no apparel thing as a game mechanic only, especially since the release of Glass and Gloss' shop.
Gaolers tried to abduct a whole boutique and ruined it for everyone. Now all clothing made in Sornieth has an anti-Ancient enchantment.

Really, I don’t consider it much, since moderns are already clothing optional and don’t seem to have a concept of modesty in general. Apparel is either ornamental or functional.
Gaolers tried to abduct a whole boutique and ruined it for everyone. Now all clothing made in Sornieth has an anti-Ancient enchantment.

Really, I don’t consider it much, since moderns are already clothing optional and don’t seem to have a concept of modesty in general. Apparel is either ornamental or functional.
banescale and undertide got no hands to put them on with
banescale and undertide got no hands to put them on with
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
still trying to reconcile this in my lore but i'm kinda partial to the idea that ancient dragons are closer to the gods in that they are more energy than fixed / solid matter. like the moderns of sorneith perceive their forms are fixed but only because they're operating on such different planes of existence, like how someone in a 2D world might perceive a 3D cube as a line because of the viewing angle. in other words, i like to imagine there is more to ancients than is visible and trying to dress them is like trying to do something in a dream—things seem coherent (ok 4 limbs, 12" between the shoulder and wrist) but when they go to try on the garment you made and it clips through half their torso and suddenly their arm is longer or they have another foot—wild stuff like that.
still trying to reconcile this in my lore but i'm kinda partial to the idea that ancient dragons are closer to the gods in that they are more energy than fixed / solid matter. like the moderns of sorneith perceive their forms are fixed but only because they're operating on such different planes of existence, like how someone in a 2D world might perceive a 3D cube as a line because of the viewing angle. in other words, i like to imagine there is more to ancients than is visible and trying to dress them is like trying to do something in a dream—things seem coherent (ok 4 limbs, 12" between the shoulder and wrist) but when they go to try on the garment you made and it clips through half their torso and suddenly their arm is longer or they have another foot—wild stuff like that.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Well uncomfy firstly but mostly because [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88340489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883405/88340489_350.png[/img][/url] How are you gonna get clothes to stay on this noodle dude with all those frilly fins and feathers? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57378614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573787/57378614_350.png[/img][/url] And would you have to have more holes than clothes for all these spines?? Tailors would be CRYING trying to make apparel for these dragons tbh
Well uncomfy firstly but mostly because
88340489_350.png
How are you gonna get clothes to stay on this noodle dude with all those frilly fins and feathers?

57378614_350.png
And would you have to have more holes than clothes for all these spines??

Tailors would be CRYING trying to make apparel for these dragons tbh
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
1 2 3 4