Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THE CHAMPIONS - OOC open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chaoticPotato Yes we are still open !!
@chaoticPotato Yes we are still open !!
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl *salutes*

My sheet is not as fancy as the rest of yours eehhhhhhhh sorry ;-;

Character Name: Katherine (Kate)
Class: Scholar
Gift:
-Time bending: Kate is able to manipulate the flow of time around her- not like "rewinding time" or anything, but slowing it down/speeding it up. She can either touch someone or something to transfer the effects over to them, or apply it to herself. If physical contact breaks, then the spell ceases and has to be cast again in order for the effects to be restored. It's not to a massive amount - a mild haste or anti-haste effect. The slowing effect can slow biological functions, great for waiting out long times, and the hastening is perfect when there is a timer or a cooldown, or if you were to need to move faster than an opponent. The actual effects are more like- if you are hastened, you do everything 1.75 times faster than normal, and if you are slowed you do things 0.5 times as fast as normal, with the range varying in between based on how much effort she is using (so you could be hastened to 1.5 times instead of 1.75)

Personality: Immensly curious about all things, and ambitious beyond her means. Growing up poor made her constantly dream of doing something better, more important, and her passion for learning constantly drives her forward. She has not been afforded many opportunities to learn before, to her immense frustration, and will almost sacrifice anything for the sake of knowledge, even her own life. The only thing more precious than knowledge is her family (and close friends) whom she will protect as best she can.

Appearance: Kate is right around average hieght, and lean with slight muscle mass from manual labor. She has medium length blonde hair, which she heeps tied up in a pony to keep off of her neck. Typically she'll wear a set of working clothes and doesn't care too much about what is "fashionable." Her eyes are a mild brown, and she's got lightly tanned skin from working outside all the time.

Background: Kate grew up on a peasant farm in a poor village. The village didn't have a doctor, at least not a competant one, and the only one there was had a penchant for making you more sick than before. Her family specialized in a type of grain farming, although crops were usually afflicted with some sort of disease or pest which produced very little yeild. No matter what her family did, it almost seemed like they were afflicted with a curse that prevented them from growing more food. Kate had a few older brothers and sisters, and was the youngest of 7, although three of her siblings and her mother have since died - her mother and oldest brother to a bandit raid, and one of her older sisters and her one of her older brothers (the second youngest child) died to some fever. Kate often took on the responsibilities of working in the field, along with a few of her family members, preferring to be outside where she could stare at the mountains a few miles outside of their village, wistfully imagining life beyond them. She spent a lot of time daydreaming about leaving their village, but her family struggled enough as it was so she stayed to keep helping. There was probably no chance for adventure normally, but of course being torn from your home against your will will do that for you.

Please lmk if anything needs changed (and she's a new OC so I'm trying to figure her out - that's why she's not super fleshed out ya?)
@DangerousGirl *salutes*

My sheet is not as fancy as the rest of yours eehhhhhhhh sorry ;-;

Character Name: Katherine (Kate)
Class: Scholar
Gift:
-Time bending: Kate is able to manipulate the flow of time around her- not like "rewinding time" or anything, but slowing it down/speeding it up. She can either touch someone or something to transfer the effects over to them, or apply it to herself. If physical contact breaks, then the spell ceases and has to be cast again in order for the effects to be restored. It's not to a massive amount - a mild haste or anti-haste effect. The slowing effect can slow biological functions, great for waiting out long times, and the hastening is perfect when there is a timer or a cooldown, or if you were to need to move faster than an opponent. The actual effects are more like- if you are hastened, you do everything 1.75 times faster than normal, and if you are slowed you do things 0.5 times as fast as normal, with the range varying in between based on how much effort she is using (so you could be hastened to 1.5 times instead of 1.75)

Personality: Immensly curious about all things, and ambitious beyond her means. Growing up poor made her constantly dream of doing something better, more important, and her passion for learning constantly drives her forward. She has not been afforded many opportunities to learn before, to her immense frustration, and will almost sacrifice anything for the sake of knowledge, even her own life. The only thing more precious than knowledge is her family (and close friends) whom she will protect as best she can.

Appearance: Kate is right around average hieght, and lean with slight muscle mass from manual labor. She has medium length blonde hair, which she heeps tied up in a pony to keep off of her neck. Typically she'll wear a set of working clothes and doesn't care too much about what is "fashionable." Her eyes are a mild brown, and she's got lightly tanned skin from working outside all the time.

Background: Kate grew up on a peasant farm in a poor village. The village didn't have a doctor, at least not a competant one, and the only one there was had a penchant for making you more sick than before. Her family specialized in a type of grain farming, although crops were usually afflicted with some sort of disease or pest which produced very little yeild. No matter what her family did, it almost seemed like they were afflicted with a curse that prevented them from growing more food. Kate had a few older brothers and sisters, and was the youngest of 7, although three of her siblings and her mother have since died - her mother and oldest brother to a bandit raid, and one of her older sisters and her one of her older brothers (the second youngest child) died to some fever. Kate often took on the responsibilities of working in the field, along with a few of her family members, preferring to be outside where she could stare at the mountains a few miles outside of their village, wistfully imagining life beyond them. She spent a lot of time daydreaming about leaving their village, but her family struggled enough as it was so she stayed to keep helping. There was probably no chance for adventure normally, but of course being torn from your home against your will will do that for you.

Please lmk if anything needs changed (and she's a new OC so I'm trying to figure her out - that's why she's not super fleshed out ya?)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7