Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon #88888888 - 8x8
1 2 3 4 5 6
Is anyone else excited about dragon #88888888?

I've been following the numbers for some time now, and did a quick calculation this morning which suggests it will hatch in about 9 days, but it's probably not a very accurate estimate.

Have you got nests ready? Who's going to try to get it?
Is anyone else excited about dragon #88888888?

I've been following the numbers for some time now, and did a quick calculation this morning which suggests it will hatch in about 9 days, but it's probably not a very accurate estimate.

Have you got nests ready? Who's going to try to get it?
I've got some nests going for unrelated projects - crossing my fingers that I get lucky.
I've got some nests going for unrelated projects - crossing my fingers that I get lucky.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Ooh, how interesting! I doubt it'll be me, but who am I to say?
Ooh, how interesting! I doubt it'll be me, but who am I to say?
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
ive got a couple nests, but my best pairing so far wegged me .-.
ive got a couple nests, but my best pairing so far wegged me .-.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I’ve got a few nests incubating rn… I actually bought several pairs of Plentiful dragons specifically for this occasion… fingers crossed

Edit: I’m still going to keep the Plentiful pairs even after the milestone has been reached, because M Tundras and F Faes hold a special place in my heart since that’s what my progens used to be
I’ve got a few nests incubating rn… I actually bought several pairs of Plentiful dragons specifically for this occasion… fingers crossed

Edit: I’m still going to keep the Plentiful pairs even after the milestone has been reached, because M Tundras and F Faes hold a special place in my heart since that’s what my progens used to be
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I don't try very hard for this sort of thing, but maybe I'll throw a few nests on just in case!
I don't try very hard for this sort of thing, but maybe I'll throw a few nests on just in case!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121142050079912017/1144675652809785364/ea6400bf5fd72d7d55b1ea71ed3addc2-2136973352.png[/img] vriska dragon will be real in 5 minutes
ea6400bf5fd72d7d55b1ea71ed3addc2-2136973352.png
vriska dragon will be real in 5 minutes
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
If the 888888 dragon hatches i hope its gold and red coloured or named Lucky or something
If the 888888 dragon hatches i hope its gold and red coloured or named Lucky or something
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I'd like to see who gets it!
I'd like to see who gets it!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Got 4 three egg nests waiting to hatch! The hype when it's close to the number is amazing. 80000000 was an absolute blast, can't wait to see who gets 8x8!
Got 4 three egg nests waiting to hatch! The hype when it's close to the number is amazing. 80000000 was an absolute blast, can't wait to see who gets 8x8!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

1 2 3 4 5 6