Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
ilyh dragon secured.
ilyh dragon secured.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
It's 11 and I should really get up... but I want to go back to sleep... I like sleeping...
It's 11 and I should really get up... but I want to go back to sleep... I like sleeping...
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i like sleeping too but here we are
i like sleeping too but here we are
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
this mystery flesh pit hyperfixation got HANDS
its eating my brain/pos
this mystery flesh pit hyperfixation got HANDS
its eating my brain/pos
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
yoooure gonna waste your time yoooour life will soon be mine (i have divine stuck in my head send help /pos)
yoooure gonna waste your time yoooour life will soon be mine (i have divine stuck in my head send help /pos)
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
but if you do please mention that id like to have returned the pretty knife that i stuck 10 TIMES IN HIS BACK
but if you do please mention that id like to have returned the pretty knife that i stuck 10 TIMES IN HIS BACK
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
today is the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!
today is the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!
tn0RSo5.png opMOYhY.png 5iXiC8z.png
my friend, i ask yet again, why does anyone do anything?
my friend, i ask yet again, why does anyone do anything?
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-08-25 07:03:22" ] [quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-08-24 12:18:04" ] bruh i hate this school [emoji=skull size=1] yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh [/quote] @TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^ [/quote] @JCStitches thanks, it was just kind of weird... I mean, not bad, just really, really weird.
JCStitches wrote on 2023-08-25 07:03:22:
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-08-24 12:18:04:
bruh i hate this school

yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh

@TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^
@JCStitches thanks, it was just kind of weird... I mean, not bad, just really, really weird.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-08-25 09:00:41" ] [quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-08-25 07:03:22" ] [quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-08-24 12:18:04" ] bruh i hate this school [emoji=skull size=1] yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh [/quote] @TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^ [/quote] @JCStitches thanks, it was just kind of weird... I mean, not bad, just really, really weird. [/quote] its gon be alright my guy
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-08-25 09:00:41:
JCStitches wrote on 2023-08-25 07:03:22:
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-08-24 12:18:04:
bruh i hate this school

yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh

@TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^
@JCStitches thanks, it was just kind of weird... I mean, not bad, just really, really weird.
its gon be alright my guy