Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Accessibility
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
[quote name="Ghoulich" date="2023-08-24 14:51:51" ] please add commas to numbers as well ;o; [/quote] would love this to become real someday OAO dont mind on desktop since i can highlight to check digits, but on mobile it takes longer to check amount and confirm CRs.
Ghoulich wrote on 2023-08-24 14:51:51:
please add commas to numbers as well ;o;
would love this to become real someday OAO
dont mind on desktop since i can highlight to check digits, but on mobile it takes longer to check amount and confirm CRs.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
[emoji=firework size=1] [i]Awesome.[/i] [emoji=firework size=1] Thank you, and, I am looking forward to the continuing improvements! (PS, about that fun had with the writing of descriptions - I never spotted the Skycat, until the description read off*! Aww. [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]) [i]*(once I remembered what the command is now that I have changed things around on my side. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1])[/i]
Awesome. Thank you, and, I am looking forward to the continuing improvements!

(PS, about that fun had with the writing of descriptions - I never spotted the Skycat, until the description read off*! Aww. )

*(once I remembered what the command is now that I have changed things around on my side. )
Nice c:
Nice c:
VVM4XuM.png
Very enthusiastic for Dark Mode! I like to use the site at night sometimes, this'll be easier on my eyes
Very enthusiastic for Dark Mode! I like to use the site at night sometimes, this'll be easier on my eyes
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Oh I'm excited for the eventual dark mode
Oh I'm excited for the eventual dark mode
[quote name="Kapow" date="2023-08-24 14:46:42" ] [quote name="Podsaur" date="2023-08-24 13:48:43" ] I hope they add the function to use keyboard to click next in coli, it hurts having to shift so much :/ [/quote] yeah I hope for the same, even assigning next battle to spacebar would be an incredible quality of life improvement. The amount of times I've clicked main menu instead of "fight on" is too many times. [/quote] This! Also, it'd be great if one could use left-right arrows to switch dragons right from the after-feeding interface the way it's possible from the interface of having just bonded with a familiar. When the familiar window is popped-up, it's possible to switch dragons using the arrows, but when the window of "your dragon has been fed" is popped-up, it's not possible
Kapow wrote on 2023-08-24 14:46:42:
Podsaur wrote on 2023-08-24 13:48:43:
I hope they add the function to use keyboard to click next in coli, it hurts having to shift so much :/
yeah I hope for the same, even assigning next battle to spacebar would be an incredible quality of life improvement.
The amount of times I've clicked main menu instead of "fight on" is too many times.

This!

Also, it'd be great if one could use left-right arrows to switch dragons right from the after-feeding interface the way it's possible from the interface of having just bonded with a familiar. When the familiar window is popped-up, it's possible to switch dragons using the arrows, but when the window of "your dragon has been fed" is popped-up, it's not possible
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Yokudl" date="2023-08-24 20:38:59" ] Quote: Dark Mode One of the most popular requests we receive is official support for a Dark Mode. While we haven't begun work on it yet, we wanted to openly recognize the voices behind this suggestion (many of us on the development team want it, too!) and provide a clear answer: this is absolutely something we are planning to implement. Will there also be a "medium"/low contrast theme? [/quote] Please! I get problems with light modes, but the way most sites implement dark mode is even worse :( A low contrast would be amazing.
Yokudl wrote on 2023-08-24 20:38:59:
Quote:
Dark Mode

One of the most popular requests we receive is official support for a Dark Mode. While we haven't begun work on it yet, we wanted to openly recognize the voices behind this suggestion (many of us on the development team want it, too!) and provide a clear answer: this is absolutely something we are planning to implement.

Will there also be a "medium"/low contrast theme?

Please! I get problems with light modes, but the way most sites implement dark mode is even worse :( A low contrast would be amazing.
58918181.png 💜🧡 68776200.png
Thank you for letting us know!
I am especially looking forward to the Dark Mode - dragon colors will so pop!
And it's so much more soothing for the eyes.
Thank you for letting us know!
I am especially looking forward to the Dark Mode - dragon colors will so pop!
And it's so much more soothing for the eyes.
Please do not make dark mode required. I cannot read it.
Please do not make dark mode required. I cannot read it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
dark mode!!!! yes please I would love to be able to just veg out and coli grind when I have a migraine. It's something that would otherwise be perfect for me in that state, but the brightness of the surrounding screen makes it hard for me when a migraine hits. I'm so excited for dark mode!!!
dark mode!!!! yes please I would love to be able to just veg out and coli grind when I have a migraine. It's something that would otherwise be perfect for me in that state, but the brightness of the surrounding screen makes it hard for me when a migraine hits. I'm so excited for dark mode!!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29