Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aberration Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43
Ohmygod! I love all of these additions!
Ohmygod! I love all of these additions!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
ITS TIME
ITS TIME

Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
oh no

and just when I thought my Aberr projects were set in stone. xD

Love the new Cerdae!
oh no

and just when I thought my Aberr projects were set in stone. xD

Love the new Cerdae!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
yippe~~
yippe~~
its okay
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THEY'D GET SKELETAL!

i was actually about to make an edit of a fangs/skeletal combo but decided against it cuz it seemed too complex
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THEY'D GET SKELETAL!

i was actually about to make an edit of a fangs/skeletal combo but decided against it cuz it seemed too complex
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
Do new familiars usually get a stock boost? Cuz for some reason, ignited imp has nearly 50 and I saw only 1 of the new fellas the second it restocked!
Do new familiars usually get a stock boost? Cuz for some reason, ignited imp has nearly 50 and I saw only 1 of the new fellas the second it restocked!
image20.jpg
Yay! I find I've come to really love the way Aberrations look.
Yay! I find I've come to really love the way Aberrations look.
Poison yeeees!
Poison yeeees!
O0xgpAG.png
Doesn't look like any of the genes are actually implemented - nothing in Gem Marketplace either, where you'd expect the gem genes to be at all times. Perhaps a switch has not been flipped yet?

Not a huge fan of abberations but I've been debating a glow-up of my one pair, perhaps this is the prompting I needed. Will look at Koi and Augment particuarly.
Doesn't look like any of the genes are actually implemented - nothing in Gem Marketplace either, where you'd expect the gem genes to be at all times. Perhaps a switch has not been flipped yet?

Not a huge fan of abberations but I've been debating a glow-up of my one pair, perhaps this is the prompting I needed. Will look at Koi and Augment particuarly.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43