Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Spare Inventory show equipped famil
1 2 3
YES

I hate not knowing what I already have bc I don't memorize everything
YES

I hate not knowing what I already have bc I don't memorize everything
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
big support!
I appreciate that they added showing if you have familiars or items in your hoard/vault. But I really need to know if these things are also on my dragon. it happened several times that I bought the same item/familiar twice because I forgot it is on a dragon.

I do always double check now, but it would be so nice to know you can just hit buy without needing to check through your dragons/hoard.
big support!
I appreciate that they added showing if you have familiars or items in your hoard/vault. But I really need to know if these things are also on my dragon. it happened several times that I bought the same item/familiar twice because I forgot it is on a dragon.

I do always double check now, but it would be so nice to know you can just hit buy without needing to check through your dragons/hoard.
Vb1TA3f.png
Yeah, 100%. Since the bestiary does this I see no reason why shops shouldn't for sure.
Yeah, 100%. Since the bestiary does this I see no reason why shops shouldn't for sure.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Absolutely support.

I did not realize this was a thing and bought a duplicate familiar from Joxar. Luckily I was able to swap with someone else but it would be nice to have this reference.
Absolutely support.

I did not realize this was a thing and bought a duplicate familiar from Joxar. Luckily I was able to swap with someone else but it would be nice to have this reference.
mkpoaHZ.png
my biggest support ever
my biggest support ever
i agree on this wholeheartedly. as someone who collects familiars and hates having dupes in my hoard its so annoying to have to constantly check and write down which ones I have cause they equipped and what not
i agree on this wholeheartedly. as someone who collects familiars and hates having dupes in my hoard its so annoying to have to constantly check and write down which ones I have cause they equipped and what not
O_O
Yes, please.
I've purchased unnecessary duplicates a few times due to this. XD
Yes, please.
I've purchased unnecessary duplicates a few times due to this. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Please, that would be so usefu!
Please, that would be so usefu!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
I recently bought an extraneous Virgo because I forgot that I had mine equipped to a dragon. Please update Joxar's Spare Inventory to recognize equipped familiars as already owned!
I recently bought an extraneous Virgo because I forgot that I had mine equipped to a dragon. Please update Joxar's Spare Inventory to recognize equipped familiars as already owned!
This is still a problem, so I'm bringing this post back.
This is still a problem, so I'm bringing this post back.
1 2 3