Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games like Fer.al?
1 2 3
I’m looking to play a chill game for when I need to relax. I really enjoyed going around getting materials, playing games for dyes, chatting with players and having my own house. I am not looking for something like World of Warcraft of Final Fantasy XIV.

Do any games like that exist? I miss Fer . al a lot.
I’m looking to play a chill game for when I need to relax. I really enjoyed going around getting materials, playing games for dyes, chatting with players and having my own house. I am not looking for something like World of Warcraft of Final Fantasy XIV.

Do any games like that exist? I miss Fer . al a lot.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii dont know of any other games like it but feral is still around! kinda

some people made an emulator that can run like, a creative mode version where the paid animals are unlocked and stuff (although iirc there is also an "experience mode" thats more like how the original game was). can be downloaded from the discord server for it
@Amorii dont know of any other games like it but feral is still around! kinda

some people made an emulator that can run like, a creative mode version where the paid animals are unlocked and stuff (although iirc there is also an "experience mode" thats more like how the original game was). can be downloaded from the discord server for it
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
@Ryoshu
Thank you very much!
Do you know if the games are available to play? I was a big fan of the dye one.
@Ryoshu
Thank you very much!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii
not sure (havent played in a while and when i did i was mostly running around the blood tundra lol) but i would assume so?
@Amorii
not sure (havent played in a while and when i did i was mostly running around the blood tundra lol) but i would assume so?
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
Ah, fer. al really was an amazing game :,D
It’s a shame
Ah, fer. al really was an amazing game :,D
It’s a shame
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
Woah, I never knew about this game... Amazing!
Woah, I never knew about this game... Amazing!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Haven't played Feral since the thing that was keeping me coming back, the rotations, was replaced. Of course it's shut down now (because greed...)

Personally I don't know any feral-likes aside from the private server, but I don't think there will be any games that try to replicate feral. I think it was a pretty small community and typically the games that tend to get spiritual successors are ones that produced mass nostalgia back in their day. (eg. club penguin, jet set radio, spore)
Haven't played Feral since the thing that was keeping me coming back, the rotations, was replaced. Of course it's shut down now (because greed...)

Personally I don't know any feral-likes aside from the private server, but I don't think there will be any games that try to replicate feral. I think it was a pretty small community and typically the games that tend to get spiritual successors are ones that produced mass nostalgia back in their day. (eg. club penguin, jet set radio, spore)
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
someone's already mentioned emufer.al already but that's pretty much the only game i can think of off the top of my head. very fun hanging out with friends on there and making sparks/avatars but the only downside is that the game is sort of dead and very barren atm... not many players online most of the time
someone's already mentioned emufer.al already but that's pretty much the only game i can think of off the top of my head. very fun hanging out with friends on there and making sparks/avatars but the only downside is that the game is sort of dead and very barren atm... not many players online most of the time
5gbk72.gif 1oqhs7.png 5gbk72.gif
Whoa I'm happy to hear there's people trying to get Feral back up in some form; I might have to check that out. Definitely not fond of the company that originally ran the game and the direction they seemed to be taking it in, but the aesthetic and general vibes of Feral are something I fell strongly in love with and still miss.
Whoa I'm happy to hear there's people trying to get Feral back up in some form; I might have to check that out. Definitely not fond of the company that originally ran the game and the direction they seemed to be taking it in, but the aesthetic and general vibes of Feral are something I fell strongly in love with and still miss.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
[quote name="Amorii" date="2023-08-19 22:05:32" ] @Ryoshu Thank you very much! Do you know if the games are available to play? I was a big fan of the dye one. [/quote] The fer.ever project is working on getting games, pretty sure they had do or dye done when I deleted my original account on discord.
Amorii wrote on 2023-08-19 22:05:32:
@Ryoshu
Thank you very much!

The fer.ever project is working on getting games, pretty sure they had do or dye done when I deleted my original account on discord.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 3