Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glass & Gloss' Genuine Genes
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
This is wonderful! Certainly curbs the "I bought wrong gene at market" problem. Nice job
This is wonderful! Certainly curbs the "I bought wrong gene at market" problem. Nice job
Y3kY2LN.png
Woo! I appreciate the staff's effort to come up with a solution for the ancient gene bloat.
Woo! I appreciate the staff's effort to come up with a solution for the ancient gene bloat.
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
I personally don't have an issue with the amount of ancient genes since they can't be dressed up with apparels and other than skins, genes are the basis of them being varied

I think if a system gets implemented to split up the ancient genes by ancient then it would be easier to navigate them and thus feel less bloated!

Thank you team for all the work you've been doing it's much appreciated~
I personally don't have an issue with the amount of ancient genes since they can't be dressed up with apparels and other than skins, genes are the basis of them being varied

I think if a system gets implemented to split up the ancient genes by ancient then it would be easier to navigate them and thus feel less bloated!

Thank you team for all the work you've been doing it's much appreciated~
Lichtdrache.gif
Woo- hoo!!!
Woo- hoo!!!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
This shop will be really nice to have! Love Glass and Gloss <3333

However. The REAL question here is

...why are they collecting so many modern genes what are they going to do with all of them once they get them??? *squints* ajskdl;ajsdlk
This shop will be really nice to have! Love Glass and Gloss <3333

However. The REAL question here is

...why are they collecting so many modern genes what are they going to do with all of them once they get them??? *squints* ajskdl;ajsdlk
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
[quote name="@Undel" date="2023-08-17 12:18:57" ] [size=5][b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b][/size] [indent][b]Q: Why aren't the marketplace genes available in Genuine Genes?[/b] A: [i]Ancient genes in the treasure marketplace cost half of what modern genes do. Exchanging them for a modern version gene would take away that benefit. We have plans to combat the gene bloat in the marketplace in the future.[/i] [/quote] If ancient price difference argue means something then why this difference was eliminated in Baldwin genes? (And partially about Swipp genes this true too. Previously ancient trades costs less using less items and/or using items that easier obtain) If Baldwin used as argue that difference does not matter then isn't same should be applied to market same way?
@Undel wrote on 2023-08-17 12:18:57:
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why aren't the marketplace genes available in Genuine Genes?
A: Ancient genes in the treasure marketplace cost half of what modern genes do. Exchanging them for a modern version gene would take away that benefit. We have plans to combat the gene bloat in the marketplace in the future.
If ancient price difference argue means something then why this difference was eliminated in Baldwin genes?
(And partially about Swipp genes this true too. Previously ancient trades costs less using less items and/or using items that easier obtain)

If Baldwin used as argue that difference does not matter then isn't same should be applied to market same way?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
ah they look very cool... and thank you for the addressing of ancient gene bloat.
ah they look very cool... and thank you for the addressing of ancient gene bloat.
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
yayyyyy!
yayyyyy!
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
I preferred brewing them at Baldwins for the XP…this is going to make it harder to level up at Baldwins. Will more recipes be added to make up for the loss?
I preferred brewing them at Baldwins for the XP…this is going to make it harder to level up at Baldwins. Will more recipes be added to make up for the loss?
34.pnggamlBWq.png
As a nonbinary person that EXCLUSIVELY identifies as nonbinary and with they/them pronouns (who happens to love abbies): Thank you for Glass and Gloss [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love them tremendously.
As a nonbinary person that EXCLUSIVELY identifies as nonbinary and with they/them pronouns (who happens to love abbies): Thank you for Glass and Gloss I love them tremendously.
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42