Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glass & Gloss' Genuine Genes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
[quote name="tambadabam" date="2023-08-17 13:18:24" ] @Piscine @Glaciarie All modern genes that you can trade in for ancient ones have had their treasure (and item, in some cases) requirements reduced for exactly this reason [/quote] Oh! I forgot about that!
tambadabam wrote on 2023-08-17 13:18:24:
@Piscine @Glaciarie All modern genes that you can trade in for ancient ones have had their treasure (and item, in some cases) requirements reduced for exactly this reason

Oh! I forgot about that!
GJ4HbdE.gif
Ooh
Ooh
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Ha that's a lot of stuff to read right now that I don't think I can focus on lol but as I understand it the tldr is drop rates have been increased/prices and items needed to get parallel genes have been reduced, which is nice!

And tbh, gene bloat aside, I'm kinda glad all the parallel ancient genes (aside from treasure and gem genes) are going to be in one place now, makes it much easier to remember where to find them lol

edit: I'll have to look at the reductions for pinstripe and trail! Seeing as I end up brewing them the most often!
Ha that's a lot of stuff to read right now that I don't think I can focus on lol but as I understand it the tldr is drop rates have been increased/prices and items needed to get parallel genes have been reduced, which is nice!

And tbh, gene bloat aside, I'm kinda glad all the parallel ancient genes (aside from treasure and gem genes) are going to be in one place now, makes it much easier to remember where to find them lol

edit: I'll have to look at the reductions for pinstripe and trail! Seeing as I end up brewing them the most often!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
I gotta say that due to the alliteration I can't help reading the Abbies' names like Jlass and Jloss, to sound similar to Genuine Genes XD
I gotta say that due to the alliteration I can't help reading the Abbies' names like Jlass and Jloss, to sound similar to Genuine Genes XD
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
Yay more Inky Babies, it's not like, I'm already drowning in them :D
Yay more Inky Babies, it's not like, I'm already drowning in them :D
Finally! Now I can trade these spares lol. Tyvm FR <3
Finally! Now I can trade these spares lol. Tyvm FR <3
Loves all things feline
The new exchange shop looks soooo cool!!! So happy that the modern counterparts will be easier to obtain too! [quote name="Undel" date="2023-08-17 12:18:45" ] [List][*][gamedb item=25773] had its drop rate increased in the coliseum from [gamedb monster=394]. [/LIST] [/quote] @Undel [gamedb item=25773] drops from [gamedb monster=395] and not [gamedb monster=394]! ^^
The new exchange shop looks soooo cool!!! So happy that the modern counterparts will be easier to obtain too!
Undel wrote on 2023-08-17 12:18:45:
@Undel
Fanned Cockroach drops from Silky Fanrat and not Fanrat! ^^
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
I absolutely love Glass and Gloss, but wow are they a bit of an anomaly. it's odd to see butterfly on an aberration, but it's very nice
I absolutely love Glass and Gloss, but wow are they a bit of an anomaly. it's odd to see butterfly on an aberration, but it's very nice
slightly off topic but hello glass and gloss I am putting you in my back pocket
slightly off topic but hello glass and gloss I am putting you in my back pocket
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Finally!!! Love to the Aberrations
Finally!!! Love to the Aberrations