Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i am back here after years away from the game and have no clue what i'm doing
i am back here after years away from the game and have no clue what i'm doing
I know I have to wait to paint it 'cause I'll probably fall sleep before it's done but. aaaa I really don't wanna wait I'm so excited,,, first time making a human figure and it actually looks pretty okay
I know I have to wait to paint it 'cause I'll probably fall sleep before it's done but. aaaa I really don't wanna wait I'm so excited,,, first time making a human figure and it actually looks pretty okay
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
All cats are cute but mine are just so much cuter idc what ppl have to say c:
All cats are cute but mine are just so much cuter idc what ppl have to say c:
2X0RXVH.png
pls stop attacking my delicate little mage
pls stop attacking my delicate little mage

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
the urge to make a twitter account despite everything thats going on over there rn, just so i can make a funny splatfest post in splatoon that says 'love loses! he took the grandkids in the divorce' is so strong...

but also that requires going through the effort to then join that dumpster fire when i have a perfectly good dumpster fire (endearing) already (tumblr)
the urge to make a twitter account despite everything thats going on over there rn, just so i can make a funny splatfest post in splatoon that says 'love loses! he took the grandkids in the divorce' is so strong...

but also that requires going through the effort to then join that dumpster fire when i have a perfectly good dumpster fire (endearing) already (tumblr)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
the most important thing is acceptens or allowance, if you don't try to be with the group and take space. Sometimes you just want to be alone and that's fine too
the most important thing is acceptens or allowance, if you don't try to be with the group and take space. Sometimes you just want to be alone and that's fine too
To do a diabolical playthrough to win the affections of my favourite or be an absolute unit and have the wizard fall over his own stupid decision-making skills for me.
To do a diabolical playthrough to win the affections of my favourite or be an absolute unit and have the wizard fall over his own stupid decision-making skills for me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
wait, why?
why in the hells- there's still 11 days beforehand, why cancel it?

sh-
what am I supposed to do now
why aren't I getting any call-backs, please
wait, why?
why in the hells- there's still 11 days beforehand, why cancel it?

sh-
what am I supposed to do now
why aren't I getting any call-backs, please
feelign . sigh
feelign . sigh
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
why is no one alive on my subbed forums when i want to talk
why is no one alive on my subbed forums when i want to talk
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS