Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | bonivich's art emporium | revamp
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Sorry for the delay! I am currently at work, but will fill out the form once I'm not!
Sorry for the delay! I am currently at work, but will fill out the form once I'm not!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
S K E T C H - B U S T - R E Q U E S T
Username | Aehdncl
Character + Reference | Alder - refs here!
Character's personality |He's a loud, friendly guy, maybe a little too cocky for his own good around familiar company, but can tone it down. When he's off the clock, he doesn't always think before speaking, which sometimes gets him in trouble.
Payment | USD!
Notes / Questions | He's missing his right eye and has several scars on his face - one over the missing eye and another on his jaw!
S K E T C H - B U S T - R E Q U E S T
Username | Aehdncl
Character + Reference | Alder - refs here!
Character's personality |He's a loud, friendly guy, maybe a little too cocky for his own good around familiar company, but can tone it down. When he's off the clock, he doesn't always think before speaking, which sometimes gets him in trouble.
Payment | USD!
Notes / Questions | He's missing his right eye and has several scars on his face - one over the missing eye and another on his jaw!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Cytus Yes I can do that! She'd be 2,500g! c: Feel free to send it in a PA or One-way CR and I'll add you to my queue! ♥
@Cytus Yes I can do that! She'd be 2,500g! c: Feel free to send it in a PA or One-way CR and I'll add you to my queue! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@teria No worries, I have been a bit delayed myself these past two days with work related matters! But I can do those additions for you, with them she'd be 2,800g! If that works, feel free to send me a one-way cr or a pm with payment! ♥
@teria No worries, I have been a bit delayed myself these past two days with work related matters! But I can do those additions for you, with them she'd be 2,800g! If that works, feel free to send me a one-way cr or a pm with payment! ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Aehdncl Love his design! He'd be 35 usd! ♥ Feel free to send me a pm with your paypal address and I'll send an invoice asap! ♥♥
@Aehdncl Love his design! He'd be 35 usd! ♥ Feel free to send me a pm with your paypal address and I'll send an invoice asap! ♥♥

[center][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Lunox I have finished your commission! I hope you like it! It is sketchier than some of the ones I do, but I liked that aspect, I hope you do as well! Thank you for commissioning me~ ♥♥ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1081382091729666068/1142635935364812910/lunox_headshot_08.19.23.png[/img]
@Lunox I have finished your commission! I hope you like it! It is sketchier than some of the ones I do, but I liked that aspect, I hope you do as well! Thank you for commissioning me~ ♥♥

lunox_headshot_08.19.23.png

Ahh, he's gorgeous! He's got that beautiful & serious warrior look to him! his parents would be proud. thank you so much! ♥
Ahh, he's gorgeous! He's got that beautiful & serious warrior look to him! his parents would be proud. thank you so much! ♥
Could I be added to your pinglist for open humanoid sketch slots? Love your style!
Could I be added to your pinglist for open humanoid sketch slots? Love your style!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png KQ6w7Ti.png
@Lunox I am so glad you like it! ;u; And yes his parents would be! ~♥♥

@rantothedevil Hello! Yes you can! I'll add you now. c:
@Lunox I am so glad you like it! ;u; And yes his parents would be! ~♥♥

@rantothedevil Hello! Yes you can! I'll add you now. c:

I know there has been a very long delay, but I promise this month I can finally set aside time to get the few remaining headshots finished! Thank you all for your patience. ♥
I know there has been a very long delay, but I promise this month I can finally set aside time to get the few remaining headshots finished! Thank you all for your patience. ♥

1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62