Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | bonivich's art emporium | revamp
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@bonivich WOAH. She looks incredible; I absolutely adore the detail and expression you gave her. The watercolor shading looks amazing too. (And no worries whatsoever about the delay, irl matters should always take precedence!) Thank you so much!!
@bonivich WOAH. She looks incredible; I absolutely adore the detail and expression you gave her. The watercolor shading looks amazing too. (And no worries whatsoever about the delay, irl matters should always take precedence!) Thank you so much!!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
[font=cambria]@Aehdncl Hello! I am so, so sorry for how long it has taken to get to your commission. I added some color as both an apology and thank you for waiting for so long~ ♥ I hope I did him justice and you like my take on him! The colors are softer than how he is, but I wanted to keep the sort-of watercolor elements intact with too much saturation. Thank you again for your patience and patronage. [center][img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/bonivich%20artworks/humanoid%20commission%202024/01.12.24%20humanoid%20headshot%20-%20aehdncl%20(smaller).jpg[/img]
@Aehdncl Hello! I am so, so sorry for how long it has taken to get to your commission. I added some color as both an apology and thank you for waiting for so long~ ♥ I hope I did him justice and you like my take on him! The colors are softer than how he is, but I wanted to keep the sort-of watercolor elements intact with too much saturation.

Thank you again for your patience and patronage.

01.12.24%20humanoid%20headshot%20-%20aehdncl%20(smaller).jpg
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Jouska28 I am so glad you like it and I thank you again for your patience it means so much! ;u; I actually really enjoyed going out of my comfort zone in terms of the wrinkles and age, but I realized that since I love hatch shading it was actually quite therapeutic! And you can bet that I will be sneaking in on your commission status when you're open again~ ♥
@Jouska28 I am so glad you like it and I thank you again for your patience it means so much! ;u; I actually really enjoyed going out of my comfort zone in terms of the wrinkles and age, but I realized that since I love hatch shading it was actually quite therapeutic! And you can bet that I will be sneaking in on your commission status when you're open again~ ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@kyruiz I am so glad you enjoy what I did with him! And thank you again for your patience~ ♥♥I am not always a fan of drawing facial hair, but I just loved his little patch so it was actually really quite fun~ ♥

And thank you so much, I hope it does to me too! Your patronage means a lot and I wish you a lovely day/evening wherever you are~
@kyruiz I am so glad you enjoy what I did with him! And thank you again for your patience~ ♥♥I am not always a fan of drawing facial hair, but I just loved his little patch so it was actually really quite fun~ ♥

And thank you so much, I hope it does to me too! Your patronage means a lot and I wish you a lovely day/evening wherever you are~

[center][font=cambria][size=6][emoji=old parchment] [b]updates[/b] [emoji=old parchment][/size] @pinglist-302 Greetings my pinglist, I am dusting you off to say a few things. First and foremost: [b]my queue is cleared[/b]! I know it took 5-6 months to get these done but I thank you that waited for so long for your art. Secondly, my shop is going into a small revamp, mostly getting rid of old commission types I don't do anymore, and adding my new ones. I also just want to make a bit of art for myself and not feel guilty about doing so. ♥ [b]For when I open again[/b] some things to note: I will probably only take on two, but might do some bigger pieces so that way I can both get more money for irl needs, or for personal dragon projects, but also feel more relaxed than stressing over doing so many at once. I do have a very large commission on the way from a patron who has been waiting for a month for me to clear my queue, so I'll be doing that first before I work on anything else here. Prices will remain mostly the same, but I have enjoyed adding some watercolor flourishes to my headshots, so I think I'll allow that option (or make it the default option) for a slightly higher fee. Thank you all for your patience and support as I went through a dark spell in my life. It means a lot. And no matter where you are, I wish you lots of love and good tidings for your days ahead. ♥
updates

@| bonivich | art::general

Greetings my pinglist, I am dusting you off to say a few things. First and foremost: my queue is cleared! I know it took 5-6 months to get these done but I thank you that waited for so long for your art.

Secondly, my shop is going into a small revamp, mostly getting rid of old commission types I don't do anymore, and adding my new ones. I also just want to make a bit of art for myself and not feel guilty about doing so. ♥

For when I open again some things to note: I will probably only take on two, but might do some bigger pieces so that way I can both get more money for irl needs, or for personal dragon projects, but also feel more relaxed than stressing over doing so many at once. I do have a very large commission on the way from a patron who has been waiting for a month for me to clear my queue, so I'll be doing that first before I work on anything else here.

Prices will remain mostly the same, but I have enjoyed adding some watercolor flourishes to my headshots, so I think I'll allow that option (or make it the default option) for a slightly higher fee.

Thank you all for your patience and support as I went through a dark spell in my life. It means a lot. And no matter where you are, I wish you lots of love and good tidings for your days ahead. ♥

@bonivich Hi bonivich! Thank you so much for the update! I am glad to hear things cleared up, but also yes please do prioritize yourself and if you need to step away for a moment (to do personal art after that bigger piece), please do so!

I will definitely be here and keep an eye out for your next opening (and hope I can snag a slot) :3
@bonivich Hi bonivich! Thank you so much for the update! I am glad to hear things cleared up, but also yes please do prioritize yourself and if you need to step away for a moment (to do personal art after that bigger piece), please do so!

I will definitely be here and keep an eye out for your next opening (and hope I can snag a slot) :3
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hey. Are you open for dragon commissions? It’s a bit hard to tell and I want to make sure before I order :)
Hey. Are you open for dragon commissions? It’s a bit hard to tell and I want to make sure before I order :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
bonivich what a beautiful piece you made for me!! I love how strong she looks; the vibes are just right and it looks so gorgeous! for sure worth the wait :) and I'm excited to see what you offer in the future. thank you, thank you!
bonivich what a beautiful piece you made for me!! I love how strong she looks; the vibes are just right and it looks so gorgeous! for sure worth the wait :) and I'm excited to see what you offer in the future. thank you, thank you!
@Hazelgem Hello! Currently, I am not open for anything, I just haven't updated my slots. c: But thank you for your interest! I will def give you all a ping when I am open again for taking commissions. ♥
@Hazelgem Hello! Currently, I am not open for anything, I just haven't updated my slots. c: But thank you for your interest! I will def give you all a ping when I am open again for taking commissions. ♥

@TheUltimateOwl Thank you so much for your support and words, it means a lot~ ♥ I hope you can get a slot as well!
@TheUltimateOwl Thank you so much for your support and words, it means a lot~ ♥ I hope you can get a slot as well!

1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62