Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Blues Free Lore And Apparel Design OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@BrightEyes101

So for your dragon, would you like me to combine them into multi POV? I may either go offline, or work on my lore right btw, so ill respond when i can
@BrightEyes101

So for your dragon, would you like me to combine them into multi POV? I may either go offline, or work on my lore right btw, so ill respond when i can
My Free Lore And Apparel Creations!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3241366/1#post_54239664
@bluetheraptor
Either that or have them have there own lore with a bit of dialogue between them if possible, (which might be the same thing I'm not sure) and take your time ^^
@bluetheraptor
Either that or have them have there own lore with a bit of dialogue between them if possible, (which might be the same thing I'm not sure) and take your time ^^
LDlwCri.pngcDBGx9s.png eHsIhFC.pngWishlist tQekNfa.png 3kRmks1.pngTz9zkEa.png
@BrightEyes101

Alright thanks!
@BrightEyes101

Alright thanks!
@bluetheraptor, I would love some help dressing this dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80194634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801947/80194634_350.png[/img][/url] 1. What is the min/max apparel slots - Seven 2. Themes? - Gold/White, living holy statue, light rep. 3. Any apparel that you don't want used - Nope, go wild 4. Skins or Accents? - Not at the moment 5. Want to be pinged? - Yes please! 6. Anything else - Thank you if you end up making her an outfit (:
@bluetheraptor, I would love some help dressing this dragon!

80194634_350.png

1. What is the min/max apparel slots
- Seven

2. Themes?
- Gold/White, living holy statue, light rep.

3. Any apparel that you don't want used
- Nope, go wild

4. Skins or Accents?
- Not at the moment

5. Want to be pinged?
- Yes please!

6. Anything else
- Thank you if you end up making her an outfit (:
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@BrightEyes101
Here it is! My brains in full get ready for school mode so im a little disorganized. I love that you came back, as i enjoy seeing people again!

Grunden
Grunden was always called the frog growing up. He looks exactly like a frog. Everyone loved that fact, but he didn’t make many friends. When he set out, he found a toad dragon named Unnamed. They traveled together everywhere.

“Hey, Unnamed.” Grunden said. “Do you think well ever find a home?”
“Well,” Unnamed said, “I hope so. I bet we’ll find one. Soon.”
“Yea but, what happens if we don’t?”
“We make one. Find a place to settle. Make out home.”
“I would love that.” Gruden responded. He sighed curling up onto Unnamed. “I just hope we find one.”
A couple years later, Grunden found a mythical forest created by a dragon named Danya. She invited them to stay and live there. They accepted it. They immediately made a home, where they still live together. Nothing major has happened in their life, and they love it that way, just being able to chill with each other.

Unnamed
Unnamed grew up living in a forest alone, they were a large, toad looking dragon who had almost no friends. As he was traveling, he met a small frog named Grunden. They got along quickly, despite being raised in two very different styles. A couple years after they found each other, they found a dragon named Danya.

“Come and join my forest.” Danya said.
“Well,” Unnamed said. “We will discuss it.”
Grunden and Unnamed turned around.
“I think we should. It sounds like the home we’ve always wanted.” Grunden said.
“Yes, but what if she’s lying.”
“I trust her. She seems nice enough. I say we give it a try.”
“Alright.” Unnamed gave in. He nudged Grunden fondly. “Since you like it, well do it.”
They looked at each other happily and contently, ready for whatever happened next.

As the years went on, he oved to hide in things not scale to his size. He would hide in small ponds, sleep with logs, and play with things. Everyone loved him for these quirks. They are loving their life together right now and are excited to live their years together.
@BrightEyes101
Here it is! My brains in full get ready for school mode so im a little disorganized. I love that you came back, as i enjoy seeing people again!

Grunden
Grunden was always called the frog growing up. He looks exactly like a frog. Everyone loved that fact, but he didn’t make many friends. When he set out, he found a toad dragon named Unnamed. They traveled together everywhere.

“Hey, Unnamed.” Grunden said. “Do you think well ever find a home?”
“Well,” Unnamed said, “I hope so. I bet we’ll find one. Soon.”
“Yea but, what happens if we don’t?”
“We make one. Find a place to settle. Make out home.”
“I would love that.” Gruden responded. He sighed curling up onto Unnamed. “I just hope we find one.”
A couple years later, Grunden found a mythical forest created by a dragon named Danya. She invited them to stay and live there. They accepted it. They immediately made a home, where they still live together. Nothing major has happened in their life, and they love it that way, just being able to chill with each other.

Unnamed
Unnamed grew up living in a forest alone, they were a large, toad looking dragon who had almost no friends. As he was traveling, he met a small frog named Grunden. They got along quickly, despite being raised in two very different styles. A couple years after they found each other, they found a dragon named Danya.

“Come and join my forest.” Danya said.
“Well,” Unnamed said. “We will discuss it.”
Grunden and Unnamed turned around.
“I think we should. It sounds like the home we’ve always wanted.” Grunden said.
“Yes, but what if she’s lying.”
“I trust her. She seems nice enough. I say we give it a try.”
“Alright.” Unnamed gave in. He nudged Grunden fondly. “Since you like it, well do it.”
They looked at each other happily and contently, ready for whatever happened next.

As the years went on, he oved to hide in things not scale to his size. He would hide in small ponds, sleep with logs, and play with things. Everyone loved him for these quirks. They are loving their life together right now and are excited to live their years together.
@LilBlueCanvas
Here it is! I tried my best to get the light theme out of it! I really love some parts of it!

Light Statue
@LilBlueCanvas
Here it is! I tried my best to get the light theme out of it! I really love some parts of it!

Light Statue
@BlueTheRaptor thank you!
@BlueTheRaptor thank you!
i4gAkBR.png
@BlueTheRaptor Ohhh, yes! I like this a lot. Thank you for taking the time to design my gal an outfit (:
@BlueTheRaptor Ohhh, yes! I like this a lot. Thank you for taking the time to design my gal an outfit (:
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@BlueTheRaptor Hello! Do you think you could consider doing some lore for my boy Belial please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58207832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582079/58207832_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality[/b]: He is very much the lone wolf sort and doesn't speak much. If he does it's very short and blunt sentences. Sometimes even just one word responses. Though he can act rather cold and off putting, he does have a caring heart and is protective of his clan/found family. [b]Familiar[/b]: Orochi doesn't need to be apart of his lore, but if you have an idea of how Belial managed to tame and gain the trust of a hydra, feel free to add it! [b]Should you read my lore?[/b]: Preferably, mainly you just have to read King and Shale's lore on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/213383]Lore Dragons[/url] tab. King is on the first page and Shale is on the second. If you want to feel out the clan more though, then feel free to look through my Lore Tab. [b]Are they a big part of the lore?[/b]: Not really, Belial is just one of the clan's top warriors [b]Mate[/b]: Well not exactly mate, but Belial is crushing HARD on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58191346]Alun[/url] and is very protective of him. (They both are crushing hard for each other, but neither is good at outright saying their feelings haha) [b]Job[/b]: One of the Clan's top warriors. You only need one hand to count the number of others that can rival him let alone best him. [b]Anything else?[/b]: Alun actually has a little bit of lore dealing with Belial at the end of his bio, so if you could please read that to get a better understanding of Belial that would be wonderful [b]Pinged?[/b]: Yes please! [b]Length[/b]: Long if possible but medium is alright too! [b]PoV[/b]: Third please!
@BlueTheRaptor

Hello! Do you think you could consider doing some lore for my boy Belial please?

58207832_350.png

Personality: He is very much the lone wolf sort and doesn't speak much. If he does it's very short and blunt sentences. Sometimes even just one word responses. Though he can act rather cold and off putting, he does have a caring heart and is protective of his clan/found family.
Familiar: Orochi doesn't need to be apart of his lore, but if you have an idea of how Belial managed to tame and gain the trust of a hydra, feel free to add it!
Should you read my lore?: Preferably, mainly you just have to read King and Shale's lore on my Lore Dragons tab. King is on the first page and Shale is on the second. If you want to feel out the clan more though, then feel free to look through my Lore Tab.
Are they a big part of the lore?: Not really, Belial is just one of the clan's top warriors
Mate: Well not exactly mate, but Belial is crushing HARD on Alun and is very protective of him. (They both are crushing hard for each other, but neither is good at outright saying their feelings haha)
Job: One of the Clan's top warriors. You only need one hand to count the number of others that can rival him let alone best him.
Anything else?: Alun actually has a little bit of lore dealing with Belial at the end of his bio, so if you could please read that to get a better understanding of Belial that would be wonderful
Pinged?: Yes please!
Length: Long if possible but medium is alright too!
PoV: Third please!
@BluetheRaptor Hihi, can you do some lore for Stormfall? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86985112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869852/86985112_350.png[/img][/url] Personality (Sorry I copied from her bio but this is what she is XD): Emotionless, harsh, doesn't speak to anyone and doesn't trust anyone either. If you have somehow gained her trust enough that she would let you within 10 feet of her, beware. It's not trust, its her getting ready to kill. Familiar:A Guardian Foo Maybe Stormfall got it when she still had emotions, or maybe after? u decide~ Should you read my lore? Just the bit in Stormfall's bio, there's a lil chunk more there than the one I put in personality Are they a big part of the lore? Yes! They are my lightning rep, as well as my favorite character so far Mate: Stormfall doesn't open her heart to anyone Job: Lightning rep and a professional at sulking Pinged: Yes plz! Length: Long/medium if u dont feel like long! PoV: 3rd person
@BluetheRaptor Hihi, can you do some lore for Stormfall?
86985112_350.png
Personality (Sorry I copied from her bio but this is what she is XD): Emotionless, harsh, doesn't speak to anyone and doesn't trust anyone either. If you have somehow gained her trust enough that she would let you within 10 feet of her, beware. It's not trust, its her getting ready to kill.
Familiar:A Guardian Foo Maybe Stormfall got it when she still had emotions, or maybe after? u decide~
Should you read my lore? Just the bit in Stormfall's bio, there's a lil chunk more there than the one I put in personality
Are they a big part of the lore? Yes! They are my lightning rep, as well as my favorite character so far
Mate: Stormfall doesn't open her heart to anyone
Job: Lightning rep and a professional at sulking
Pinged: Yes plz!
Length: Long/medium if u dont feel like long!
PoV: 3rd person
RVCJPrX.pngoutput-onlinegiftools-2.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14