Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Blues Free Lore And Apparel Design OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@avgeek
Np!
@avgeek
Np!
My Free Lore And Apparel Creations!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3241366/1#post_54239664
@KnightClover
Here it is! It's not my proudest one tbh. I did give him the flower though!

Grim Death
@KnightClover
Here it is! It's not my proudest one tbh. I did give him the flower though!

Grim Death
@BlueTheRaptor

I love it! Thank you ^^
@BlueTheRaptor

I love it! Thank you ^^
@BluetheRaptor
Hiya! I’m trying to figure out how I want to dress this gal- she’s been sitting in hibden and deserves some attention. If it’s not a problem for you, I’d love it if you could come up with some apparel for her!

1. What is the min/max apparel slots: 6, although I may buy another so feel free to use seven
2. Themes? She’s the kind of dragon who’s there but nobody notices her. She’s always just observing and listening. So dark, less armor-y? (There’s stuff in her bio if it helps!)
3. Any apparel that you don't want used: Nope!
4. Skins or Accents? I don’t have any in mind. If you think one would fit with the outfit, you’re free to put one on
5. Want to be pinged? Yes, please!
6. Anything else? You don’t have to use what she already has, it’s kind of a filler.

Thank you :)
@BluetheRaptor
Hiya! I’m trying to figure out how I want to dress this gal- she’s been sitting in hibden and deserves some attention. If it’s not a problem for you, I’d love it if you could come up with some apparel for her!

1. What is the min/max apparel slots: 6, although I may buy another so feel free to use seven
2. Themes? She’s the kind of dragon who’s there but nobody notices her. She’s always just observing and listening. So dark, less armor-y? (There’s stuff in her bio if it helps!)
3. Any apparel that you don't want used: Nope!
4. Skins or Accents? I don’t have any in mind. If you think one would fit with the outfit, you’re free to put one on
5. Want to be pinged? Yes, please!
6. Anything else? You don’t have to use what she already has, it’s kind of a filler.

Thank you :)

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
1. What is their personality?: [b]BUBBLEY[/b] 2. Is the familiar a part of your vision of lore?: [b]NOPE[/b] 4. Do you want me to read your lore (if any) to base it off of?: [b]NOPE[/b] 5. Are they a big part of your lore (if any)?: [b]NOPE[/b] 6. Mate, friends, family, or children you want in the lore?: [b]NOPE[/b] 7. Job?: [b]BE KEEPER[/b] 8 Anything else?: [b]IDK[/b] 9. Want to be pinged?: [b]YES PLZ[/b] 10. (This is a test as I want to see what people think of it. Please let me know :)) Length? Long, Medium, Short, or Base (Just the major stuff no detail) [b]MEDIUM[/b] 11. PoV? First, Second, Third, Third Limited, Third Omniscient, Multiple PoV (Testing this out to): [b]THIRD[/b] This is Bea the Bee Keeper, have fun if you choose me as one of your subjects lol! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87441705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874418/87441705_350.png[/img][/url]
1. What is their personality?: BUBBLEY
2. Is the familiar a part of your vision of lore?: NOPE
4. Do you want me to read your lore (if any) to base it off of?: NOPE
5. Are they a big part of your lore (if any)?: NOPE
6. Mate, friends, family, or children you want in the lore?: NOPE
7. Job?: BE KEEPER
8 Anything else?: IDK
9. Want to be pinged?: YES PLZ
10. (This is a test as I want to see what people think of it. Please let me know :)) Length? Long, Medium, Short, or Base (Just the major stuff no detail) MEDIUM
11. PoV? First, Second, Third, Third Limited, Third Omniscient, Multiple PoV (Testing this out to): THIRD

This is Bea the Bee Keeper, have fun if you choose me as one of your subjects lol!
87441705_350.png
9oa3Y.giftsh9w.gif7pjnu.gifkwhWz.gifyaDNw.gifDHhEl.gif
^Do you want these eggs or babies to die? no? THEN CLICK THEM PLZ^
@Skittles251
I just wanted to clear something up!
Is the lore in his bio by what you mean i should read?
@Skittles251
I just wanted to clear something up!
Is the lore in his bio by what you mean i should read?
@BlueTheRaptor

That should give you an idea of his established personality, I hope!
@BlueTheRaptor

That should give you an idea of his established personality, I hope!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Skittles251
Thanks! Im gonna start tomorrow though its almost midnight for me D:
@Skittles251
Thanks! Im gonna start tomorrow though its almost midnight for me D:
@Skittles251
Here it is! My life happened again so i wasn't able to post it today but had its ready last night. I edited it a little before i gave it to you though!

Erik would always ask for the nicest stuff growing up. He would grow up with many different outfits, many were thousands of dollars. His parents babied him, as he was born prematurely. He had an almost twin brother, as they looked extremely similar. When his brother was sent to serve the Flamecaller, he didn’t take it very well. He missed his brother every day, but eventually accepted it. When he had grown up, he set out for a job that would get him treasure. He was always looking for expensive things. He one day stumbled upon a Clan called Clan Hotaru. He decided to join as it seemed like a nice Clan. They were looking for a seafarer, so he decided to take the job. Months later, he added Viking General to his job list. He met more friends while doing two jobs, though. He had two friends, Undine and Jaehrik. The trio is always up to something. They loved to have fun together. He told them about all his past life, and most importantly, he told them about his brother, who he still misses. While he was out doing his seafarer job, he spotted a dragon named Wavecrest on a nearby ship. He instantly fell in love, wanting to do anything to get her attention. She started to recognize him in public and started to say hi. He is trying his best but is sometimes blinded by love.
@Skittles251
Here it is! My life happened again so i wasn't able to post it today but had its ready last night. I edited it a little before i gave it to you though!

Erik would always ask for the nicest stuff growing up. He would grow up with many different outfits, many were thousands of dollars. His parents babied him, as he was born prematurely. He had an almost twin brother, as they looked extremely similar. When his brother was sent to serve the Flamecaller, he didn’t take it very well. He missed his brother every day, but eventually accepted it. When he had grown up, he set out for a job that would get him treasure. He was always looking for expensive things. He one day stumbled upon a Clan called Clan Hotaru. He decided to join as it seemed like a nice Clan. They were looking for a seafarer, so he decided to take the job. Months later, he added Viking General to his job list. He met more friends while doing two jobs, though. He had two friends, Undine and Jaehrik. The trio is always up to something. They loved to have fun together. He told them about all his past life, and most importantly, he told them about his brother, who he still misses. While he was out doing his seafarer job, he spotted a dragon named Wavecrest on a nearby ship. He instantly fell in love, wanting to do anything to get her attention. She started to recognize him in public and started to say hi. He is trying his best but is sometimes blinded by love.
Thank you so much! I love it!
Thank you so much! I love it!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14