Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | bonivich's art emporium | revamp
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@kyruiz Thank you for the compliments on my art and I'll be happy to see what I can do for his expression~ ♥ He'd be 2,500g so whenever you send the gems (either through PM or one-way CR) I'll mark you as paid and get to working on it after my previous humanoid bust that will be before yours in the queue! ♥
@kyruiz Thank you for the compliments on my art and I'll be happy to see what I can do for his expression~ ♥ He'd be 2,500g so whenever you send the gems (either through PM or one-way CR) I'll mark you as paid and get to working on it after my previous humanoid bust that will be before yours in the queue! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Hello! Is a gem/treasure slot for a human portrait still open? (No worries if not! Love your art style)

S K E T C H - B U S T - R E Q U E S T
Username | Jouska28
Character + Reference | Dr. Yhedego, a sketch my friend did, and a really old drawing including her younger. Since it's not super obvious in these, she has a rough elliptical scar on her left jaw and two smaller scratches above/behind it.
Character's personality | Supposed-to-be-retired biologist who leads a research team studying a fictional species of mine: she's a very welcoming and sincere person, in an knowledgeable/world-weary way. Outwardly, she's calm, confident, probably tired, and relatively "neutral" in tone/expression.
Payment | Any mix of FR currency is fine; whichever you prefer! I'd absolutely be glad to pay more for an elderly character, if that's a potential issue! (Or I'd be just as glad to commission a younger-version portrait. Thank you!)
Hello! Is a gem/treasure slot for a human portrait still open? (No worries if not! Love your art style)

S K E T C H - B U S T - R E Q U E S T
Username | Jouska28
Character + Reference | Dr. Yhedego, a sketch my friend did, and a really old drawing including her younger. Since it's not super obvious in these, she has a rough elliptical scar on her left jaw and two smaller scratches above/behind it.
Character's personality | Supposed-to-be-retired biologist who leads a research team studying a fictional species of mine: she's a very welcoming and sincere person, in an knowledgeable/world-weary way. Outwardly, she's calm, confident, probably tired, and relatively "neutral" in tone/expression.
Payment | Any mix of FR currency is fine; whichever you prefer! I'd absolutely be glad to pay more for an elderly character, if that's a potential issue! (Or I'd be just as glad to commission a younger-version portrait. Thank you!)
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
sobbing and silently cursing myself for being late ;;”

free bump?
sobbing and silently cursing myself for being late ;;”

free bump?
XOxv5KE.png
Hey, um...

I would love to nab a slot for a draconic bust sketch (for my dragonborn dnd character), but don't have the time rn to properly fill in the form...

Firstly, would a dragonborn fit into this type of sketch slot?
Secondly, if yes, can i reserve a slot this way and fill in the form asap?

No worries if not, thanks!
Hey, um...

I would love to nab a slot for a draconic bust sketch (for my dragonborn dnd character), but don't have the time rn to properly fill in the form...

Firstly, would a dragonborn fit into this type of sketch slot?
Secondly, if yes, can i reserve a slot this way and fill in the form asap?

No worries if not, thanks!
@Jouska28 Yes, the slot is still open! I don't often do elderly characters so a small fee for it would incur, but I'll list the prices for you just so you can decide (be it a younger version of her or the elder one!)

001. Elder biologist || 3,000g (or mixed currency at 1:1000 ratio)
002. Younger version || 2,500g (or mixed currency at 1:1000 ratio)

I am willing to do either it's more just what is better for you payment-wise and what you'd prefer for your final piece! ♥
@Jouska28 Yes, the slot is still open! I don't often do elderly characters so a small fee for it would incur, but I'll list the prices for you just so you can decide (be it a younger version of her or the elder one!)

001. Elder biologist || 3,000g (or mixed currency at 1:1000 ratio)
002. Younger version || 2,500g (or mixed currency at 1:1000 ratio)

I am willing to do either it's more just what is better for you payment-wise and what you'd prefer for your final piece! ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Cytus I haven't gotten any other bites for a draconic headshot so I can just remove one of those and add you for a humanoid one instead! If that is okay for you feel free to post the form and I'll reply asap. ♥
@Cytus I haven't gotten any other bites for a draconic headshot so I can just remove one of those and add you for a humanoid one instead! If that is okay for you feel free to post the form and I'll reply asap. ♥

@Hyndil Currently Dragonborn characters (as much as I love them) don't count for either of these slots, as they're a special case for me being both a mix of 'humanoid' and 'draconic.' I hope in the next month or so to open one big free-for-all portrait piece similar to some I have been doing for myself, so do keep an eye out for those at that would be when I'd be more than willing to do a Dragonborn oc! ♥♥
@Hyndil Currently Dragonborn characters (as much as I love them) don't count for either of these slots, as they're a special case for me being both a mix of 'humanoid' and 'draconic.' I hope in the next month or so to open one big free-for-all portrait piece similar to some I have been doing for myself, so do keep an eye out for those at that would be when I'd be more than willing to do a Dragonborn oc! ♥♥

@bonivich Fantastic! In that case, I’d love to commission an older-version portrait of her. I’ll send payment over now, and thank you very much!
@bonivich Fantastic! In that case, I’d love to commission an older-version portrait of her. I’ll send payment over now, and thank you very much!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28 Wonderful! I'll mark you as paid when I get the payment, and I'll happily start working on her when you come up in my queue~ ♥ Thank you so much!
@Jouska28 Wonderful! I'll mark you as paid when I get the payment, and I'll happily start working on her when you come up in my queue~ ♥ Thank you so much!

@bonivich that does make sense! Thank you for clarifying and the heads up c:
I've been waiting and irking to spend the gems i have bewn saving on some OC art <3
@bonivich that does make sense! Thank you for clarifying and the heads up c:
I've been waiting and irking to spend the gems i have bewn saving on some OC art <3
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62