Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite thing to draw?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
cats (furries) and women
cats (furries) and women
(Omg y'all are so good at art I love this thread) My favorite things to draw are anthros, super colorful things, and dessert themes [emoji=birthday cake size=1]! No idea why but desserti-fying designs is just so satisfying lol. Also details, drawing details is very therapeutic for me ^^. (Link to my dA in signature, please excuse how messy my profile is ;-;. *Warning for eldritch beings* )
(Omg y'all are so good at art I love this thread)

My favorite things to draw are anthros, super colorful things, and dessert themes ! No idea why but desserti-fying designs is just so satisfying lol. Also details, drawing details is very therapeutic for me ^^.

(Link to my dA in signature, please excuse how messy my profile is ;-;. *Warning for eldritch beings* )
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
I'm not necessarily the best at drawing, but I enjoy drawing dragons and all kinds of animals! (mostly headshots though, I cannot for the life of me draw a half decent fullbody drawing)

I have an artfight account but I haven't actually posted anything on it yet. if you wanna check it out anyway, the link to it is here!
I'm not necessarily the best at drawing, but I enjoy drawing dragons and all kinds of animals! (mostly headshots though, I cannot for the life of me draw a half decent fullbody drawing)

I have an artfight account but I haven't actually posted anything on it yet. if you wanna check it out anyway, the link to it is here!
aer
she/her
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif

[/center]
i can actually draw hands... i think i'm a mediocre artist but that's something i can do
i can actually draw hands... i think i'm a mediocre artist but that's something i can do
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
i love drawing animals. i tried drawing humans but something was always off, with animals its just more fun to me. my favorite snimals to draw is gooses, crows, cats, and wolves. unfortunately i dont have any pics of my art :<
i love drawing animals. i tried drawing humans but something was always off, with animals its just more fun to me. my favorite snimals to draw is gooses, crows, cats, and wolves. unfortunately i dont have any pics of my art :<

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
Men!! Especially in suits and hats, something about that really lights up the monke brain in me.
Men!! Especially in suits and hats, something about that really lights up the monke brain in me.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Well, I'm a tattoo artist, so my fav thing is anything my clients want :D Here's a recent few! [img]https://i.ibb.co/tMKYd7j/sabachka.jpg[/img][/center] Laika, for my roommate [img]https://i.ibb.co/VNwh2NP/moth.jpg[/img] lil moth dude [img]https://i.ibb.co/bK9fqsB/EBCAFFED-21-EC-4745-95-D3-43890-FEA7-F70.jpg[/img] lucky tiger paw but yeah! i love makin tats :)
Well, I'm a tattoo artist, so my fav thing is anything my clients want :D Here's a recent few!

sabachka.jpg[/center]
Laika, for my roommate

moth.jpg
lil moth dude

EBCAFFED-21-EC-4745-95-D3-43890-FEA7-F70.jpg
lucky tiger paw

but yeah! i love makin tats :)

Bones (especially skulls), teeth, musculature/anatomy

as far as humans go, i find figure drawings of feminine people really fun. all the curves are sooo fun to sketch and shade!
Bones (especially skulls), teeth, musculature/anatomy

as far as humans go, i find figure drawings of feminine people really fun. all the curves are sooo fun to sketch and shade!
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Birds, bugs, and tails. Especially because all of them allow alot of creativity and are great for experimenting with certain art styles! I also enjoy drawing Roger from American dad, no reason in particular, just find it fun.
Birds, bugs, and tails. Especially because all of them allow alot of creativity and are great for experimenting with certain art styles! I also enjoy drawing Roger from American dad, no reason in particular, just find it fun.
NovemNine Co-founder of Twae&Twas Hatchery
They/Them
"Emissary of chaos" and "attaché of the crows"
"Even my anxiety has anxiety"
-me
HdmxfuE.pngQUIpVFE.pngcaNmJrr.pngNRzNXGI.png8THzvGj.png8Uxed6I.png
i know everyone's already said it but figure studies of women are soooo fun
i know everyone's already said it but figure studies of women are soooo fun
d591369331873c77248b0258e358f40cdb38c66d.png
he/him
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12