Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite thing to draw?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I like to play a personal game called "what's the weirdest thing you can anthropomorphise". What objects could I turn into walking things.

It has given me wonderful results - compiling a list of characters I have for my game project:

• A glamorous lamp person whose gay.
  • A character with a battery for a head - the lamp's sibling.
  • A slot machine... insect/spider... woman??
  • A controller demon whose gay, in love with the glamorous lamp, also the slot machine's brother.
  • An anglerfish wife and husband, with the husband being stuck on the wife's arm, since that's how real biology works with these fishes.
  • A wolpertinger man.

So generally, weird monsters.
I like to play a personal game called "what's the weirdest thing you can anthropomorphise". What objects could I turn into walking things.

It has given me wonderful results - compiling a list of characters I have for my game project:

• A glamorous lamp person whose gay.
  • A character with a battery for a head - the lamp's sibling.
  • A slot machine... insect/spider... woman??
  • A controller demon whose gay, in love with the glamorous lamp, also the slot machine's brother.
  • An anglerfish wife and husband, with the husband being stuck on the wife's arm, since that's how real biology works with these fishes.
  • A wolpertinger man.

So generally, weird monsters.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[size=4]People! Specifically men, but I love drawing humans so much, specifically oc content. I LOVE ocs! I love drawing peoples ocs, I love drawing MY ocs, I love drawing ocs interacting. It’s my absolute FAVORITE!! I also love illustrating comics and such as well. [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1129554014158205009/1131644675648921811/Untitled.png[/img] [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1129554014158205009/1131693813874823248/Drawing-1.sketchpad_13.png[/img] [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1118760025335271477/1130497621933441155/IMG_7940.png[/img] First is some attacks I did on af but the next r just a sneak peak of some of my ocs! Plus, I’m always down to making more mutuals so if you wanna check out my socials I am CyanideCesar on Artfight, CyanideCesar on Instagram, and I have a twitter but I don’t post frequently on there.
People! Specifically men, but I love drawing humans so much, specifically oc content. I LOVE ocs! I love drawing peoples ocs, I love drawing MY ocs, I love drawing ocs interacting. It’s my absolute FAVORITE!! I also love illustrating comics and such as well.

Untitled.png

Drawing-1.sketchpad_13.png

IMG_7940.png

First is some attacks I did on af but the next r just a sneak peak of some of my ocs!

Plus, I’m always down to making more mutuals so if you wanna check out my socials I am CyanideCesar on Artfight, CyanideCesar on Instagram, and I have a twitter but I don’t post frequently on there.
cropped_bigger_oni_mouth.gif cyanidecesar

NEON_ARROW.gif wishlist
NEON_ARROW.gif carrd
NEON_ARROW.gif FAQ
NEON_ARROW.gif artshop
neon_moon_bigger.gif 7ntZZGM.png
mTAp2ld.png
bYt72YT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
@CyanideCesar Someone after my own heart! OC interaction art is just about all I draw anymore, unless I'm designing a new one... and sometimes even that ends up as interaction art!
@CyanideCesar Someone after my own heart! OC interaction art is just about all I draw anymore, unless I'm designing a new one... and sometimes even that ends up as interaction art!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I don't have any suitable examples (that isn't fanart or made years ago..) right now, but I love drawing outfits and humanoids in general! (Even more so if I'm drawing them together. c|x))

Outfits are really fun for me to visualize, especially if they're fancy and frilly! (Like Ouji or Lolita fashion..) I love drawing the frills the most, because they're somewhat therapeutic to me. c|:)

I don't know if it counts, but I like drawing sharp stuff too! (Anything, really! Like teeth, spikes, horns, even mandibles once..) Mostly because, again, they're therapeutic! I'd share my socials, but I think I'd like to keep those lives separate from this one...... ^^"
I don't have any suitable examples (that isn't fanart or made years ago..) right now, but I love drawing outfits and humanoids in general! (Even more so if I'm drawing them together. c|x))

Outfits are really fun for me to visualize, especially if they're fancy and frilly! (Like Ouji or Lolita fashion..) I love drawing the frills the most, because they're somewhat therapeutic to me. c|:)

I don't know if it counts, but I like drawing sharp stuff too! (Anything, really! Like teeth, spikes, horns, even mandibles once..) Mostly because, again, they're therapeutic! I'd share my socials, but I think I'd like to keep those lives separate from this one...... ^^"
87344902.png
==================================
Any pronouns artist, coder, and (inactive) writer! c|:)
==================================
F2U Flight Graphics
87344903.png
I mainly like drawing animal characters, usually anthros. I sometimes draw humans, which is something I only recently started drawing the last couple years but right now it's usually been JoJo-related for them (I'm sure I'll eventually expand outside of that - it's like one canon character and a fan character I tend to draw the most, though I have other versions of the fan character that aren't JoJo-related). Most of the characters I draw are usually male, I do have female characters but most of them are not overly feminine. (Probably because I'm a tomboy myself so I don't relate too much to super girly characters ;; ) Everything I draw is SFW.

Links: FurAffinity, Toyhouse
I mainly like drawing animal characters, usually anthros. I sometimes draw humans, which is something I only recently started drawing the last couple years but right now it's usually been JoJo-related for them (I'm sure I'll eventually expand outside of that - it's like one canon character and a fan character I tend to draw the most, though I have other versions of the fan character that aren't JoJo-related). Most of the characters I draw are usually male, I do have female characters but most of them are not overly feminine. (Probably because I'm a tomboy myself so I don't relate too much to super girly characters ;; ) Everything I draw is SFW.

Links: FurAffinity, Toyhouse
speedy_starrypoke_base.gifAbout Me . Ping-friendly 42802491_Pjr6WAwhD56XTyX.gif
silly outfits !!! rlly shaped fellas !!! oh and i absolutely love working with color in a lot of my stuff in general lol- i don't particularly have a fav as i like drawing things as a whole ncjd
silly outfits !!! rlly shaped fellas !!! oh and i absolutely love working with color in a lot of my stuff in general lol- i don't particularly have a fav as i like drawing things as a whole ncjd
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Mostly anthros, mythological creatures, or non humanoids. Harpy, cervitaur, etc.
Toyhouse
Mostly anthros, mythological creatures, or non humanoids. Harpy, cervitaur, etc.
Toyhouse
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
for me, actual subject matter changes really often. I draw people, animals, anthro, mechs, scenes, anything I can think of. A lot of my art is timed because I struggle with long projects and focus- so I do a ton of sketching objects from life! Blind contour is something I really enjoy.

I recommend trying it! It helps build fundamental understanding of space, form and weight which has helped in all other areas of my art :)
for me, actual subject matter changes really often. I draw people, animals, anthro, mechs, scenes, anything I can think of. A lot of my art is timed because I struggle with long projects and focus- so I do a ton of sketching objects from life! Blind contour is something I really enjoy.

I recommend trying it! It helps build fundamental understanding of space, form and weight which has helped in all other areas of my art :)
I like drawing cats or dogs, I also really like dreamcore scenery
I like drawing cats or dogs, I also really like dreamcore scenery
I don’t know what to put here
I like drawing ocs, though I've recently been on a bit of a hiatus...
They're usually humanoid with added features.
I really love drawing dudes with pretty colors.
I like drawing ocs, though I've recently been on a bit of a hiatus...
They're usually humanoid with added features.
I really love drawing dudes with pretty colors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12