Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 ... 5144 5145
@iMagica
@Ciphersloth
@CastInCopper

Hi! I can host water for all of you guys! :)
@iMagica
@Ciphersloth
@CastInCopper

Hi! I can host water for all of you guys! :)
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
@Lewa
@IndigoRavenIR

Hi! Just checking in to see if there're any Fire nests available.
Thank you!

Found! Thank you <3
@Lewa
@IndigoRavenIR

Hi! Just checking in to see if there're any Fire nests available.
Thank you!

Found! Thank you <3
Aesherah
he/she/they
11 hours ahead of FR time
art galleries:
DA | FA
@SaturnsSenshi @seradis

Hello, I was wondering if there were any shadow nests available ^^
@SaturnsSenshi @seradis

Hello, I was wondering if there were any shadow nests available ^^
art_shop_signature.png
@ronance thanks for hosting for me again! i'll send my pair over right now
@ronance thanks for hosting for me again! i'll send my pair over right now
ooBdJIk.png
[quote name="Map1e" date="2023-08-02 11:13:07" ] LunarSunlight If you're both still looking for light nests, I have some open. [/quote] @Map1e excellent!
Map1e wrote on 2023-08-02 11:13:07:
LunarSunlight If you're both still looking for light nests, I have some open.

@Map1e excellent!
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
@Allochii @alcls1114 @DivineDisease

I'm unfortunately full on fire nests right now but I can put you on my checklist - if no one else gets back to you that I can see by the time my nests are available, I can check back in with you! You can also try pinging our backup hosts (though I make no promises, they're also getting a lot of nests at the moment as well! Fire is busyyy)

@LunarSunlight
Same as above, hopefully another fire or plague nester can get you first!

@Solara19

I apologize, I don't have any fire nests available at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to hatch that date without a boon, but I hope you're able to get someone for a birthday hatch!!

@Allochii @alcls1114 @DivineDisease

I'm unfortunately full on fire nests right now but I can put you on my checklist - if no one else gets back to you that I can see by the time my nests are available, I can check back in with you! You can also try pinging our backup hosts (though I make no promises, they're also getting a lot of nests at the moment as well! Fire is busyyy)

@LunarSunlight
Same as above, hopefully another fire or plague nester can get you first!

@Solara19

I apologize, I don't have any fire nests available at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to hatch that date without a boon, but I hope you're able to get someone for a birthday hatch!!

If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@ronance Awesome! I'll send them over now, thank you!
@ronance Awesome! I'll send them over now, thank you!
@Get1more2bald @Rhavain

Thank you both so much!! I'll send them over in just a minute!
@Get1more2bald @Rhavain

Thank you both so much!! I'll send them over in just a minute!
@SheridanCharon
Hello! I'd like to rent an Earth nest if that's currently an option. You seem to be the only person on the main list with nests currently available, so I hope it's okay to just ping you.
@SheridanCharon
Hello! I'd like to rent an Earth nest if that's currently an option. You seem to be the only person on the main list with nests currently available, so I hope it's okay to just ping you.
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@Efsher
Hello, I can host a fire nest
@Efsher
Hello, I can host a fire nest
hFT3jNj.png
1 2 ... 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 ... 5144 5145