Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haze’s Art Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
Okay awesome! And you just answered my third question as well, I'll send you a PM here in a second! ^^
Okay awesome! And you just answered my third question as well, I'll send you a PM here in a second! ^^
c666dd28a991f8370ff56b4b22d95d21cae1b9a3.png
Sounds great! I'll be saving up for a fullbody soon! Here's a bump for you in the meantime!
Sounds great! I'll be saving up for a fullbody soon! Here's a bump for you in the meantime!
(both technically bumping and bookmarking for later since I don't have funds rn :3)
(both technically bumping and bookmarking for later since I don't have funds rn :3)
echosinger_smallest.png
@Hazelgem Aaa your art is super pretty!!!

Username: Octobrush

Dragon/character: This is their shared ref but they have a couple other art pieces in their respective th profiles too!
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref (apologies): X

What you would like: Full Coloured Sketch please!

Full price and payment type: I believe it would be 2800g for both since I would be asking for two characters?

Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: Would it be possible to have them both be in an image together? I understand I would be paying additional for this if it's possible to do!

If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: Simple/no background is fine unless you recommend one!

Other: Artistic liberty for you if you'd like! I love seeing how artists interpret my chars ;w;
@Hazelgem Aaa your art is super pretty!!!

Username: Octobrush

Dragon/character: This is their shared ref but they have a couple other art pieces in their respective th profiles too!
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref (apologies): X

What you would like: Full Coloured Sketch please!

Full price and payment type: I believe it would be 2800g for both since I would be asking for two characters?

Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: Would it be possible to have them both be in an image together? I understand I would be paying additional for this if it's possible to do!

If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: Simple/no background is fine unless you recommend one!

Other: Artistic liberty for you if you'd like! I love seeing how artists interpret my chars ;w;
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush hello! Thank you! ^////^ I can do them for you! I can also put them in one image, and it’ll be 2000kt/g instead :)
@Octobrush hello! Thank you! ^////^ I can do them for you! I can also put them in one image, and it’ll be 2000kt/g instead :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Can you do art from a really bad ref sheet? The character would be done anthro, he's a Doberman. Minimal markings, typical black and tan. I can draw up a sketch and I do have a photo of his fursuit head.
Can you do art from a really bad ref sheet? The character would be done anthro, he's a Doberman. Minimal markings, typical black and tan. I can draw up a sketch and I do have a photo of his fursuit head.
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy yea I can do that :) lmk all the details when you're ready!
@Smoothy yea I can do that :) lmk all the details when you're ready!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
hello again![emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Username:[/b] hocotate D[b]ragon/character:[/b] again, i don't mind you doing anyone from the tag below, but if you'd like other options i can link some more! https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/tags:1/tagged:priority [b]What you would like:[/b] full colored sketch [b]Full price and payment type:[/b] 1400g [b]Notes on what you'd prefer in the art:[/b] as before, feel free to take liberties but if you might want any more details on anyone i can provide ^^ [b]If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:[/b] anything is fine! [b]Other:[/b] n/a
hello again!

Username: hocotate
Dragon/character: again, i don't mind you doing anyone from the tag below, but if you'd like other options i can link some more!
https://toyhou.se/xxveil/characters/tags:1/tagged:priority
What you would like: full colored sketch
Full price and payment type: 1400g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: as before, feel free to take liberties but if you might want any more details on anyone i can provide ^^
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: anything is fine!
Other: n/a
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@hocotate hello again! I’d love to pick the drake, who’s unnamed :)
@hocotate hello again! I’d love to pick the drake, who’s unnamed :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
Hello! I know I have a pending order with you already but would it be possible to also request another slot for a different oc? If not then no worries! I can wait if you're still open at a later time.

Thank you for your time regardless!!
Hello! I know I have a pending order with you already but would it be possible to also request another slot for a different oc? If not then no worries! I can wait if you're still open at a later time.

Thank you for your time regardless!!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29