Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | collectors!
1 2 3 4
I collect rocks/minerals/fossils, because I also collect them IRL.
I collect rocks/minerals/fossils, because I also collect them IRL.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I collect rocks, "haunted"/"scary" items, seal-themed items, and flowers!
I collect rocks, "haunted"/"scary" items, seal-themed items, and flowers!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
[item=sun flecked fieldmouse] [indent][font=serif][size=4]x 1,165[/indent] [font=serif][size=4]I don't [b]actively[/b] collect these but I have never converted them into food... they remind me of a pet mouse I used to have [emoji=familiar heart size=1] her name was Pekoe [item=1st anniversary leaf cake] [indent][font=serif][size=4]x 20[/indent] [font=serif][size=4]I traded all of my other anniversary cakes 1:1 for these [emoji=plant size=1]
Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
x 1,165

I don't actively collect these but I have never converted them into food... they remind me of a pet mouse I used to have her name was Pekoe

1st Anniversary Leaf Cake

I traded all of my other anniversary cakes 1:1 for these
emeOzA6.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1102060670175957084/1135351243078905958/image.png[/img] among other things...
image.png

among other things...
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I collect the familiars. I have everything but the Beta and Kickstarter familiars and the Platewing Messenger. The latter will be soon though. I unfortunately have no hopes for the other familiars.
I collect the familiars. I have everything but the Beta and Kickstarter familiars and the Platewing Messenger. The latter will be soon though. I unfortunately have no hopes for the other familiars.
i keep wanting to start an [item=opossum] collection but haven't gotten around to it yet, probably will accumulate a good amount during the flame festival though since it's in the volcanic venue!
i keep wanting to start an Opossum collection but haven't gotten around to it yet, probably will accumulate a good amount during the flame festival though since it's in the volcanic venue!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
I obsessively collect birds [item=grouse] x483 [item=forestpath rooster] x369 [item=game fowl] x 409 [item=Silver-Laced Rooster] x123 [item=Sakura Owlet] x328 [item=Wildwood Owlet] x546 [item=Sweet Songbird] x130 [item=Ire Tweet] x112 [item=Hooded Hen] x119 It will never stop
I obsessively collect birds
Grouse x483
Forestpath Rooster x369
Game Fowl x 409
Silver-Laced Rooster x123
Sakura Owlet x328
Wildwood Owlet x546
Sweet Songbird x130
Ire Tweet x112
Hooded Hen x119

It will never stop
I've recently started collecting these little guys! It was the first familiar I ever bought, and it's bonded with the first dragon I ever bought! Holds a special place in my heart (and is really cute)! [item=Butter Caiman]
I've recently started collecting these little guys! It was the first familiar I ever bought, and it's bonded with the first dragon I ever bought! Holds a special place in my heart (and is really cute)!
Butter Caiman
Digger.png
They/them
I don't collect anything super seriously, but I do collect [item=dead leaf mantis] on a casual basis. I should probably get a serious collection... Do site skins (coli, festival, gem mp, swipp, etc) count? I like working toward having all of those.
I don't collect anything super seriously, but I do collect Dead Leaf Mantis on a casual basis.

I should probably get a serious collection... Do site skins (coli, festival, gem mp, swipp, etc) count? I like working toward having all of those.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[item=scroll stealer] x5 [item=kyorinrin] x6 [item=rock paper scissors] x7 [item=decision maker] x6 I sell the majority of NotN chests, which is why I don't have many, but I love these familiars so much!! Generally speaking I love any inanimate object familiar, but they have got to be my favorites. There's other stuff I hoard on accident, but they're the familiars that are intentional. There's also: [item=haunted stone orb] x150 All the ghostlight ruin trinkets + all the chess pieces, of which there's too many to list out reasonably in one post :'D
Scroll Stealer x5 Kyorinrin x6
Rock Paper Scissors x7 Decision Maker x6

I sell the majority of NotN chests, which is why I don't have many, but I love these familiars so much!! Generally speaking I love any inanimate object familiar, but they have got to be my favorites. There's other stuff I hoard on accident, but they're the familiars that are intentional.

There's also:

Haunted Stone Orb x150

All the ghostlight ruin trinkets + all the chess pieces, of which there's too many to list out reasonably in one post :'D
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
1 2 3 4