Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | collectors!
1 2 3 4
I collect the Carousel apparels! As of currently, I have 53 pieces of carousel apparel in my hoard, and many more on my dragons themselves. I also used to hoard swords, mainly the Filigree Rapier. I had around 5 - 10 of those before before I liquidated most of them.
I collect the Carousel apparels! As of currently, I have 53 pieces of carousel apparel in my hoard, and many more on my dragons themselves. I also used to hoard swords, mainly the Filigree Rapier. I had around 5 - 10 of those before before I liquidated most of them.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I sort of collect any of the deity statues (ex [item=lightweaver marble bust]) and plushies (ex [item=furry icewarden puppet]), but i have a small hoard of [item=Leucistic Crow] and [item=Snowshoe Rabbit] (i messed up and converted a ton of my snowshoe rabbits a while back, which was kinda upsetting since i collect them and can't bear to convert them since they are just like my bunny D:) Otherwise, just noticed I have some [item=Redtail Gryphon] stashed away, which was helpful in giving an appropriate familiar to one of my OC dragons.
I sort of collect any of the deity statues (ex Lightweaver Marble Bust ) and plushies (ex Furry Icewarden Puppet ), but i have a small hoard of Leucistic Crow and Snowshoe Rabbit (i messed up and converted a ton of my snowshoe rabbits a while back, which was kinda upsetting since i collect them and can't bear to convert them since they are just like my bunny D:)

Otherwise, just noticed I have some Redtail Gryphon stashed away, which was helpful in giving an appropriate familiar to one of my OC dragons.
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/shimmer/capsule
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
I recently started hoarding these [item=Ebon-Edged Spear] [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear] I just love the inverted colors a lot :)
I recently started hoarding these
Ebon-Edged Spear
Expertly-Crafted Spear
I just love the inverted colors a lot :)
"Eye - Sil - Ith"
· He/Him
· Pings encouraged
· FR+3

I like gemstones, especially the ones that look shiny in their artwork! Like morganite! I just think the artwork looks really pleasing... I find it hard to part with it when it's time to hoardsell it.

I also have an embarrassingly huge collection of mimic powder and I don't even remember collecting it. Seriously it's a like ten stacks. How did I get this????

Do dragons count? I collect dragons with sand capsule tertiary because I'm very obsessed with the beach :)

I like gemstones, especially the ones that look shiny in their artwork! Like morganite! I just think the artwork looks really pleasing... I find it hard to part with it when it's time to hoardsell it.

I also have an embarrassingly huge collection of mimic powder and I don't even remember collecting it. Seriously it's a like ten stacks. How did I get this????

Do dragons count? I collect dragons with sand capsule tertiary because I'm very obsessed with the beach :)

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 3 4