Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Misty's portrait shop: NOTN special!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 152 153
@MistyGold
Yea that sounds good with me, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience ;-; I'd still like to get a portrait for one of my permas from you, could I possibly order another 1 as well? Its for one that I'd definitely be keeping this time lol
@MistyGold
Yea that sounds good with me, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience ;-; I'd still like to get a portrait for one of my permas from you, could I possibly order another 1 as well? Its for one that I'd definitely be keeping this time lol
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Bloomed No worries, I've just sent a cr with the gems. And feel free to fill the form for a new dragon! Edit: forgot to attach the art! here you go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/aI8jzAf.png[/img]
@Bloomed No worries, I've just sent a cr with the gems. And feel free to fill the form for a new dragon!
Edit: forgot to attach the art! here you go:
aI8jzAf.png
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
Ahh it turned out beautiful, I'm sure whoever buys her will appreciate it! @MistyGold [b]Username: Bloomed[/b] [b]Dragon bbcode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78680599][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786806/78680599_350.png[/img][/url][/b] [b]Genes: Basic, Shimmer, Glimmer[/b] [b]Apparel/skin (if applicable): [skin=37499][item=Starlight Unicorn Horn][item=Rainbow Starswirl][item=Bubbly Bisque Locket][/b] [b]Payment method: Gems[/b] [b]Other info:[/b] I'd love for the skin to be included but without the black markings on the face. If the skin needs to be simplified to be added I'm okay with that ^^
Ahh it turned out beautiful, I'm sure whoever buys her will appreciate it!

@MistyGold
Username: Bloomed
Dragon bbcode: 78680599_350.png
Genes: Basic, Shimmer, Glimmer
Apparel/skin (if applicable):
Starlight Unicorn Horn Rainbow Starswirl Bubbly Bisque Locket

Payment method: Gems
Other info: I'd love for the skin to be included but without the black markings on the face. If the skin needs to be simplified to be added I'm okay with that ^^
She/Her
Adult
@Bloomed Thank you!! and oof that skin is very detailed, I'd have to simplify some things but I could do it for 1800g...
As for the apparel:
horn 300g
locket 300g
the starswirl would be for usd only, 5usd
let me know if that would work for you!
@Bloomed Thank you!! and oof that skin is very detailed, I'd have to simplify some things but I could do it for 1800g...
As for the apparel:
horn 300g
locket 300g
the starswirl would be for usd only, 5usd
let me know if that would work for you!
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold
I can do that! :> Is the 1800 on top of the base price or is it already combined? Once I get the total I'll send it right away
@MistyGold
I can do that! :> Is the 1800 on top of the base price or is it already combined? Once I get the total I'll send it right away
She/Her
Adult
@Bloomed oh I'm a bit slow sorry! it would be:
base price 300g
skin 1800g
apparel 600g
total 2700g!
@Bloomed oh I'm a bit slow sorry! it would be:
base price 300g
skin 1800g
apparel 600g
total 2700g!
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
For once in my life and my time here, I am blessed with some gems! And your art is so beautiful ;; I was wondering if I could get one of these: @MistyGold [b]Username: [/b] TheGreenLady [b]Dragon bbcode: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63367670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633677/63367670_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes: [/b] Black pinstripe, Black constellation, Maize ghost [b]Apparel/skin (if applicable): [/b] Teardrop Ruby Earrings [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Other info:[/b] Tongue on, please : ) Based on your apparel list and the base price I THINK this would be 400 gems? But let me know : ) Ty!
For once in my life and my time here, I am blessed with some gems! And your art is so beautiful ;; I was wondering if I could get one of these:

@MistyGold
Username: TheGreenLady
Dragon bbcode: 63367670_350.png
Genes: Black pinstripe, Black constellation, Maize ghost
Apparel/skin (if applicable): Teardrop Ruby Earrings
Payment method: Gems
Other info: Tongue on, please : )

Based on your apparel list and the base price I THINK this would be 400 gems? But let me know : )

Ty!
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif FMoJ9vk.png
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png

7lefRJn.png
8GdX3ah.png
@TheGreenLady aaa thank you so much!! that's such a pretty dragon I can draw him for sure, and the price is correct! feel free to send payment and I'll start asap^^
@TheGreenLady aaa thank you so much!! that's such a pretty dragon I can draw him for sure, and the price is correct! feel free to send payment and I'll start asap^^
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@kitkitkat here's your order! let me know if you want any changes^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/rpxi5iq.png[/img]
@kitkitkat here's your order! let me know if you want any changes^^
rpxi5iq.png
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold
OMG! My wildclaw looks so good and cool ;0; I absolutely adore your rendering/shading! It looks so shiny :D
Thank you @skaicat ^^
@MistyGold
OMG! My wildclaw looks so good and cool ;0; I absolutely adore your rendering/shading! It looks so shiny :D
Thank you @skaicat ^^
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 152 153