Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Misty's portrait shop: NOTN special!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153
@skyaleer @Valiriah so sorry for the super late reply! irl happened and I forgot to get back to you both.

@/skyaleer
I accept your bribe for the hat and skin! 2 eggs sound good^^ the base price would be 3usd, feel free to pm your paypal address so I can send an invoice^^

@/Valiriah
for the skydancer I'm afraid the wolf pelt wold be for usd payment only, as it covers a lot of the dragon and is quite complex^^'

for the coatl the wood trim would also be for usd, but i can do the emblem and nature aura for 200kt/g and 400kt/g respectively!
total would be 1200kt/g for both dragons^^
@skyaleer @Valiriah so sorry for the super late reply! irl happened and I forgot to get back to you both.

@/skyaleer
I accept your bribe for the hat and skin! 2 eggs sound good^^ the base price would be 3usd, feel free to pm your paypal address so I can send an invoice^^

@/Valiriah
for the skydancer I'm afraid the wolf pelt wold be for usd payment only, as it covers a lot of the dragon and is quite complex^^'

for the coatl the wood trim would also be for usd, but i can do the emblem and nature aura for 200kt/g and 400kt/g respectively!
total would be 1200kt/g for both dragons^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
the goaler art is so good omg
the goaler art is so good omg
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
Boop! and thank you @/oVvertheHorizen!!
Boop! and thank you @/oVvertheHorizen!!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
hello @MythicalViper , i’d like a slot for your imp m skin, but cannot access the spreadsheet. can you put me down for a gem slot please?
hello @MythicalViper , i’d like a slot for your imp m skin, but cannot access the spreadsheet. can you put me down for a gem slot please?
8URelp0.png
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153